Math Bug

Options
pribian
pribian Posts: 16
I am having an issue with the Daken tourney. Every time I win a round the point total does not match up correctly. On the screen it shows 455 adds 30 shows me at 485 I click on the rankings and I'm at 483, then next round it says I should have been at 505, rankings say 488...no attackers listed. This is happening constantly and is getting pretty frustrating. I am getting tired of what I see on my screen not matching up with what is going on behind it with this game. In all aspects!! I have seen several other players who also claim they received 5 spiderman bag man covers in a row when the got the heroic 10 pack from the tournament. That would mean several people have experienced an event with a .00016807% chance of happening and all happened to be communicating it on facebook or these forums. What is going on with this game.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    It happens to me sometimes too and I don't know why. For my very first attack in the beginning of a tournament, lets say the opponent is worth 28 points. After I come out with a win, I will sometimes have a total of 30 points. It's weird and I'm sure it happens to everyone.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It adds current enemy player points, while the points shown in node might be a bit old icon_e_smile.gif