Steam sync problems

Options
MaxCavalera
MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
I was on vacation and I had been using my steam account my girl friend’s laptop. It was working and the correct MPQ data for my steam account was loading up then at one point there was an update and from then on when I loaded either Steam account her’s or mine the same MPQ game data was being loaded. Now I am home and loaded it up on my PC and it still is the other steam account’s Data. I can’t figure out how to fix the problem i submitted a ticket now that i am home but i am not sure if anyone else has run across anything like this also?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I have the same problem. One Marvel Puzzle Quest account is link to two different Steam accounts. I lost out on the end of the simulation event, and I have a few unused tokens and rare hero cards that will expire. The first time I had this problem, support fixed it within 24hours. It then revert the next time I logged on and it has been about a week with no news. Will I get re-imbursed for the items lost and when can I expect a resolution to this. I've been kicked from my alliance as well since I have not been able to play.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Capulous wrote:
    I have the same problem. One Marvel Puzzle Quest account is link to two different Steam accounts. I lost out on the end of the simulation event, and I have a few unused tokens and rare hero cards that will expire. The first time I had this problem, support fixed it within 24hours. It then revert the next time I logged on and it has been about a week with no news. Will I get re-imbursed for the items lost and when can I expect a resolution to this. I've been kicked from my alliance as well since I have not been able to play.
    Yeah that sucks it happened to me right in the middle of Top Gun after an update rolled out. I was top 5 in my season one but missed one PvP and probably another if this doesn't get addressed relatively soon =(
  • Unknown
    Options
    Capulous wrote:
    Yeah that sucks it happened to me right in the middle of Top Gun after an update rolled out. I was top 5 in my season one but missed one PvP and probably another if this doesn't get addressed relatively soon =(

Yea. I missed the end of the Loki event and the Top Gun event. Pointless even trying for season 1 now, I will be lucky if I get my account back before the end of season 1. I would have placed 1st or 2nd in the simulation event as well. I even used different steam accounts for different Marvel Puzzle Quest accounts like they said to do in the cloud storage update. Well, This is what happened and I am still waiting on a fix. The current events are pretty much over as well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    A similar problem just hit me I had two steam accounts and two MPQ accounts. My main steam account linked to this MPQ name and the other one I just used to find points for sub nodes and rubber band scaling etc to MPQ account I hardly use.

Anyhow today my main steam account is now linked to a MPQ account that trying to start the tutorial and I nearly had a heart attack. Thankfully my secondary stream account seems to be linked to this MPG name for some unknown reason, so I can continue playing but the other account seems lost. I just mailed support about it and I see if they have any way of fixing it but at least this account was not lost.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wouldn't have worried as much if the accounts were switched. The problem is my main account is the one that is lost to me. Still, it shouldn't take this long to fix the issue. They fixed it the first time within 24 hours. Just do what you did last time and inform me to set it so the accounts do not sync with cloud until the issue is resolved. That way I would still be able to compete in the events. Now I lose out on a lot. It has been almost 2 weeks since the problem first occurred and I haven't heard anything from them in over a week. Last email I received from them was that the issue has been resolved; which it was not. I responded and haven't heard anything since.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Capulous wrote:
    I wouldn't have worried as much if the accounts were switched. The problem is my main account is the one that is lost to me. Still, it shouldn't take this long to fix the issue. They fixed it the first time within 24 hours. Just do what you did last time and inform me to set it so the accounts do not sync with cloud until the issue is resolved. That way I would still be able to compete in the events. Now I lose out on a lot. It has been almost 2 weeks since the problem first occurred and I haven't heard anything from them in over a week. Last email I received from them was that the issue has been resolved; which it was not. I responded and haven't heard anything since.

That sucks I was able to get mine switched back pretty shortly after making this post. Make sure your including your in game name and player ID if you have it i didn't because i couldn't access the account... I mentioned what alliance the account was in at the time not sure if that helped. Anyway good luck with your plight.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I did include all the information. I'm glad they resolved the issue for you. They haven't even given a response yet.