Max Roster Size

Options
Sorry for the newb question, but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on the forum. What's the maximum number of slots that you can have in your roster for characters? I'm debating which character to add next, and knowing how many eventual slots I can have will influence that.

Thanks!

Comments

• Tostie14 wrote:
    Sorry for the newb question, but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on the forum. What's the maximum number of slots that you can have in your roster for characters? I'm debating which character to add next, and knowing how many eventual slots I can have will influence that.

Thanks!

For now 40. Last few cover slots cost 500HP
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    At the moment, you can have up to 40 cover slots and there are 29 characters available.
    I hope maximum number of slots will be increased when we start getting close to 40 chars.
  • Thanks all!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did anything change? Top of my SHIELD simulator - id: A.R.E.S. - has a whooping 44 slots...
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    sorcered wrote:
    Did anything change? Top of my SHIELD simulator - id: A.R.E.S. - has a whooping 44 slots...

Yes, it was changed awhile back. If there is a limit, it hasn't been found.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't think there is a limit. I just bought a 41th slot. It just costed 550 hp instead of 500.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    sorcered wrote:
    Look at Bugpop's roster! He's in S.H.I.E.L.D alliance.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I also bought my 41st slot in case my alliance gets Nick Fury, and will confirm the price goes up to 550.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    sorcered wrote:
    Look at Bugpop's roster! He's in S.H.I.E.L.D alliance.

Wow. I can buy a tiny house in my hometown with the money needed to gather that roster... 0_o