Strings of Bad Luck

Options
Anyone suffer from this in the game? Seems like I'm going through a REALLY bad one tonight. Doesn't matter what event I play, what group I go with, it seems like nothing will work. I might be able to get a couple 3-Matches, and the enemy is constantly getting cascades. And it always feels like they know what's going to be coming down.

It's probably just be getting frustrated tonight with how badly... pretty much every game I've played tonight has gone. So I figured I'd make a topic out of it, give other people a chance to get out some frustration or something. Maybe talk about what you do to try to get yourself out of a funk like that.

Comments

• daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes. It is generally known as "daveomite syndrome" in my neck of the woods. It's a brutal killer. There is no known cure. If you have been infected, don't even bother seeing a doctor. Mine looked at me, and said "Get out!".
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes. Seems like every other tourney there's one time I'll start a run for points and every single thing that can go wrong does go wrong. Go up against OBW and I didn't bring mine? Starting board is full of purple and blue. Go up against lazyThor, hey, look, there's a massive cascade that gave him a ton of green.

As for what I do about it, well, I generally complain to my alliance that the game is in **** mode and then go do something else for a few hours.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:
    Yes. Seems like every other tourney there's one time I'll start a run for points and every single thing that can go wrong does go wrong. Go up against OBW and I didn't bring mine? Starting board is full of purple and blue. Go up against lazyThor, hey, look, there's a massive cascade that gave him a ton of green.

As for what I do about it, well, I generally complain to my alliance that the game is in **** mode and then go do something else for a few hours.

I'm pretty sure it's been running in **** mode most of the last couple of days. So you're safe.