not getting points in Heavy Metal

Options
I've now won like 3-4 matches in a row in the Heavy Metal tournament and it's not rewarding me points for it.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Yeah same here. I've been stuck at 274 for like 5 matches lol.
  • CrawHammerfist
    CrawHammerfist Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm not getting points for anything. I get ISO, but point totals do not change.
  • mmrosek
    mmrosek Posts: 40
    Options
    Same here. Started about 4pm eastern for me.
  • pribian
    pribian Posts: 16
    Options
    I sent a support request with this same issue 5 and a half hours ago. No response yet..Points are now adding half the time but the incorrect amount.
  • Art Flash
    Art Flash Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm running into the same problem in the SHIELD event myself too, so I think this might be a general server issue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i had this issue on lightning rounds too, started after the update for the app.

I think the totals are working in the database but it is not updating the sum on the actual event because I won a milestone reward for 400 points
  • Unknown
    Options
    I updated yesterday and have encountered problems...still am now! It looked fine when I logged in today but after 3/4 battles in im40 pvp I decided to skip and it locked me out of the nodes one by one! It's now reverted back to locking out all season related info. I can't access the chat app. Either. Anyone else seeing these bugs too? Looking quite shambolic at the moment
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ive had the same problem. I started at 635 and I played 4 matches, each worth about 25, and they didnt accumulate and I wasnt attacked at all.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had been getting points, but noticed I had not gotten my progression reward, so backed out, when I was able to get back in I had gone from like 523 back down to 398, but my health packs had still been used.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I started getting points again but didn't get reimbursed for the ones I lost. It affected shield training too.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am also not getting any points. I assumed if I kept playing, it would catch up. It didn't, I'm missing at least 200 points by now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same here. How are we supposed to play this event and get rewards now? I'm stuck on 104 points and a horribly low ranking. I can play NOW but not later today, so this is my only chance to increase my points and ranking. Way to go, D3. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've just started getting points in the past 15 minutes or so. No sign of the points that I should have won yesterday and no progress rewards for them either.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's random for me. I get ISO sometimes and no points. Sometimes I get rewards but no ISO. One thing is always happening... I'm losing points from being attacked.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daige wrote:
    Same here. How are we supposed to play this event and get rewards now? I'm stuck on 104 points and a horribly low ranking. I can play NOW but not later today, so this is my only chance to increase my points and ranking. Way to go, D3. icon_e_sad.gif

It's not just this event, it is all events. My whole Season 1 is going to be screwed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm not getting points for wins, but I'm still losing points from attacks icon_e_confused.gif