(FAKE) ANNOUNCEMENT: Daken cover delays

Options
"Given the recent rise in unacceptable issues Will insisted on personally overseeing the reward handout, to make sure all placements are accounted for. Unfortunately he just recently learned that numbers can go above 100, he's till struggling a bit with the concept. So far he has made it up to 230, at which point he keeps jumping directly to 395 for unknown reasons. We're convinced he'll eventually get it right, even though he keeps insisting on restarting all over, a lesson he claims to have learned from some unfortunate Oscorp incident. We appreciate his level of dedication and can assure you all rewards will arrive at latest at the end of Season One. In the unlikely event that we should miss this date we'll post a video of Will doing 395 pushups as daily compensation. With a printout of all the support tickets we've received so far on this topic piled on his back. And we'll increase the font size each day.

Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to visit the DjangoUnbuffed alliance thread to pass time while waiting."

Sorry, just fictional, no word yet. Still, how bloody difficult would it have been? A few words can go a long way towards defusing difficult situations.

Comments

• WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is Ice OK? I fear for his safety. Due to rising alliance drama on the board, and his pitiful scores he may be being held against his will at Django HQ until things are "corrected" icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    chadds wrote:
    Is Ice OK? I fear for his safety. Due to rising alliance drama on the board, and his pitiful scores he may be being held against his will at Django HQ until things are "corrected" icon_eek.gif
    In that case I'd expect his scores to increase. I rather think he's on the run, preventing him from scoring at all. Wasn't there some recent anonymous "Behind the Scenes of DjangoUnbuffed" thread...?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hilariously amusing post Moghwyn, but I must say the thread title is misleading and inappropriate, given the lack of any D3P official announcement.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Ladder wrote:
    Hilariously amusing post Moghwyn, but I must say the thread title is misleading and inappropriate, given the lack of any D3P official announcement.

What D3P is doing with their lack of communication is misleading and inappropriate.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Listen here people, Our party room is getting pretty full at this stage with all the gatecrashers, so we have decided the ONLY FAIR WAY to let more people in is too tell all the ugly ones too leave, that way nobody gets hurt. So from now on, if you are below a 7 on the Ugly Scale you shall be sent to AceOfBlades instead where they constantly play Celine Dion songs all night long. Thanks for understanding, and we can't wait to see you beautiful people. Remember No Ugliness allowed.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Listen here people, Our party room is getting pretty full at this stage with all the gatecrashers, so we have decided the ONLY FAIR WAY to let more people in is too tell all the ugly ones too leave, that way nobody gets hurt. So from now on, if you are below a 7 on the Ugly Scale you shall be sent to AceOfBlades instead where they constantly play Celine Dion songs all night long. Thanks for understanding, and we can't wait to see you beautiful people. Remember No Ugliness allowed.

Damn. There goes the neighborhood icon_cry.gif
  • Unknown
    Options

A 7?! Be reasonable! We're the kind of folk that comment on the forum for a marvel comics match-3 game. There's not a lot of pretty among us.
  • Unknown
    Options
    thecapnjoe wrote:
    A 7?! Be reasonable! We're the kind of folk that comment on the forum for a marvel comics match-3 game. There's not a lot of pretty among us.
    Just come naked, it's already worth six points. And I keep hearing that not standing close to Klingsor gets you at least one bonus point.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So from now on, if you are below a 7 on the Ugly Scale you shall be sent to AceOfBlades instead where they constantly play Celine Dion songs all night long.

On a bloody ribs of various intruders and another unbuffed smartinykitty greengos. icon_twisted.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    chadds wrote:

We're going to have to take you in for questioning.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/ ... unks24.jpg