I've gotten no heroic rewards

Options
Is anyone else yet to receive their rewards for heroic? I haven't got my personal or alliance rewards, irritated!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, all of my rewards are still pending. I know they say up to 24 hours, but I've NEVER had it take this long.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got the personal rewards, but I don't think I got the alliance rewards from the pve event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still nothing! The longest I've had to wait before is an hour, its been 18 hours, where's my Daken??
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nothing here either, both personal and alliance still pending!

-Brut
  • Unknown
    Options
    I recieved the alliance ones overnight, but have yet to recieve the personal ones. Anyone remember at what time the 24 hours will have been up?
  • Unknown
    Options
    BigCheese wrote:
    I recieved the alliance ones overnight, but have yet to recieve the personal ones. Anyone remember at what time the 24 hours will have been up?

3hours 9 mins from this response being posted

-Brut
  • trizz
    trizz Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I thought I was the only one but this is getting a little bit outrageous, most of the members in my alliance haven't gotten anything yet either
  • Unknown
    Options
    It has now been over 24 hours, confusion turns to anger... (skin turns green, clothes start to rip
  • Unknown
    Options
    It has now been over 24 hours, confusion turns to anger... (skin turns green, clothes start to rip
  • Unknown
    Options
    Add me to the ammount of ppl who didn't receive anything yet, the box displaying "Rewards Pending" is now missing and i got 8th place in the event icon_e_confused.gificon_e_sad.gif