Characters and Skills Compendium -- 141 Stats

Comments

• Updated Excel with:
    - Upcoming Changes for Falcon and Modern Storm http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6929
    - Maximum Protect Tile value for Invisible Woman
    - Aditional Info for Classic Magneto Purple (Levels 3 to 5)
    - New value for Falcon Level 5 Purple

Regards
  • I know this is a really minor thing, but they changed Falcon's tagline from (modern) to (Mighty Avengers)
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    qscxzawed wrote:
    I know this is a really minor thing, but they changed Falcon's tagline from (modern) to (Mighty Avengers)

Thanks, got it.
  • qscxzawed wrote:
    I know this is a really minor thing, but they changed Falcon's tagline from (modern) to (Mighty Avengers)
    I hope this means we will see more Mighty Avengers soon. Personally I'd like to see Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Punisher's Molotov Cocktail seems to be changed. Thor's Green power got a minor tweak.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    19/22/07/25/06/07 - 4.5 - _7/__/__/_8/__/__ - 1320 - [goto=hawkeye1]Hawkeye[/goto] (Classic)
    Random nitpick: cHawkeye's 7 AP power is in Red, not Yellow
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    locked wrote:
    19/22/07/25/06/07 - 4.5 - _7/__/__/_8/__/__ - 1320 - [goto=hawkeye1]Hawkeye[/goto] (Classic)
    Random nitpick: cHawkeye's 7 AP power is in Red, not Yellow

Fixed.
  • Updated Excel with:
    - Upcoming Changes for Falcon and Modern Storm http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6929
    - Maximum Protect Tile value for Invisible Woman
    - Aditional Info for Classic Magneto Purple (Levels 3 to 5)
    - New value for Falcon Level 5 Purple

Regards

Hi. I got a "Disabled Link" message when accessing the file.
  • Dropbox disable the link because it was accesed too much icon_razz.gif
    This is the new Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezuqierp13rmzub/Marvel%20Ranking%20Upload.xlsx
    Also Updated in my signature.

Added Daken DA Changes
    Added Daken Classic basic blue data.

Regards icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Great! Very much appreciated as always! icon_e_smile.gif kudos to you!
  • You are wellcome icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Updated Spiderman changes from this link http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7390
    Added Daken Classic Cover
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Updated Spiderman
  • Max Values for Invisible Woman:
    Blue Skill: 678 Protect Tile
    Green Skill: 616 damage for each realeased bubble
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Added Sentry, and fixed some levels for Daken.
  • Thanks Nonce Equitaur icon_e_biggrin.gif

In the main section Daken (Classic) has 7250 HP instead 5800.

From the forum these are the maximum values for his blue power:
    Level 3: Converts up to 3 Strike tiles (623 Base Damage + 358 per Strike tile * 3 tiles = 1697 damage).
    Level 4: Converts up to 4 Strike tiles (623 Base Damage + 358 per Strike tile * 4 tiles = 2055 damage).
    Level 5: Increases cleared Strike tile damage to 70 (623 Base Damage + 435 per strike tile * 4 tiles = 2363 damage).

Regards
  • Excel Updated with Sentry basic data, Daken Blue and corrections for Spidey from this post
  • is there somewhere that lists the best builds for each charater. i know it's complete subjective, but i was thinking more along the lines of what the majority would say, such as: most common build for LT 4/4/5 (just and example of what could be added)
  • In the excel "Characters & Skills Compendium" (link at my signature) you have a "Recomended" Column. As you have said is subjective icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Edit: Added Sentry Cover
  • Updated Excel with Sentry powers and max damage from the wiki.

Here they are icon_e_biggrin.gif

Supernova - 11 Red AP
    The Sentry projects an epic energy blast. Damages the enemy team for 189 before shattering up to 4 random Red tiles. Each tile damages the enemy team for 35 and allies for 35 but does not generate AP. This ability ends the turn.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Damage to allies reduced to 28 per Red tile destroyed.
    Level 3: Destroys up to 7 Red tiles [Damages the enemy team for 1186. With 7 red tiles: 2740 enemies/1246 allies].
    Level 4: Damages the enemy team for 243 [Damages the enemy team for 1527. With 7 red tiles: 3081 enemies/1246 allies].
    Level 5: Destroys up to 9 tiles, with damage to allies reduced to 18 per tile [Damages the enemy team for 1527. With 9 red tiles: 3525 enemies/1053 allies].
    Max Level: Damages the enemy team for 1527. With 9 red tiles: 3525 enemies/1053 allies.

World Rupture - 7 Green AP
    Sentry flies into the heart of the battlefield, sending waves of kinetic energy rippling outward. Creates Countdown tiles that do 24 damage to enemies and 12 to allies.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Reduces ally damage to 10.
    Level 3: Impact extends further towards the corners.
    Level 4: Reduces ally damage to 9 [12 tiles max, 148 damage to enemies and 54 to allies. Up to 1776 + 12*(ally strike - enemy protect) to enemy team, 648 - 12*(ally protect) to allies].
    Level 5: Impact extends further towards the corners [16 tiles max, 148 damage to enemies and 54 to allies. Up to 2368 + 16*(ally strike - enemy protect) to enemy team, 864 - 16*(ally protect) to allies].
    Max Level: 16 tiles max, 148 damage to enemies and 54 to allies. Up to 2368 + 16*(ally strike - enemy protect) to enemy team, 864 - 16*(ally protect) to allies.
    & 2-turn Countdown tiles are created on a board-centered X pattern. Only converts basic color tiles. When they go off, they are removed and do the stated damage.

Sacrifice - 8 Yellow AP
    The Sentry sacrifices himself for the good of the team. He takes 237 damage, but converts a random basic Yellow tile into a Strike tile with a strength of 59.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Creates Strike tile with a strength of 65.
    Level 3: Sentry takes 201 damage.
    Level 4: Creates Strike tile with a strength of 74 [Sentry takes 1261 damage and creates a strike tile with a strength of 467].
    Level 5: Sentry takes 178 damage, and creates a strike tile with a strength of 91 [Sentry takes 1112 damage and creates a strike tile with a strength of 575].
    Max Level: Sentry takes 1112 damage and creates a strike tile with a strength of 575.