Enough is Enough

Options
So i think most of us are waiting, or still waiting for individual rewards, and alliance rewards for the Oscorp heroic thing. Myself i placed 11th, and have not received anything. Almost 24 hours after the event and i cant find anything at all regarding this issue. No dev, no post saying whats going on. now the placement has vanished from the Events. This the kind of treatment we can all expect now? Your tournament, got fubard in the beginning with the points, then the rewards not being given out. no communication whatsoever. Seriously? From a person who has been in customer service, yours sucks.

How bout a dev get off there duff, and let the community know whats going on regarding this issue. Something, anything. At this point it would be something, before you lose your player base.

Food For thought.

Brinn.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Unfortunately, I don't think we're likely to get any response for the next few hours. If I'm not mistaken, d3 HQ is in Boston, and it's nearly 3 AM there right now.

I fully agree that more than a day with zero acknowledgement of the issue is extremely poor customer service on d3's part.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ohh its more than that. its like a spit in the face to the people that play the game, and make D3 what it is. Sorry, without gamers to play there games, they are nothing. Its disrespectful to the people playing there game, to have no feedback, not a damn thing. A hour after the event, no one got there rewards, common sense would dictate, hey lets make a statement to the PLAYERS of your game, that make us money, and you know because we give a damn, that something is wrong. We do care, we do know bout it, we are trying just as fast as we can.

Nope, just kidding...nothing...in the dark for 24 hours plus.

*shakes head* Terrible...And whats worse, from reading on how past things were handled with event rewards and such, things will just get swept under the rug. No compensation, some lame rewards will get shoveled out and that will be that.

yeah, i give this game another 6 months maybe...Unless some drastic stuff happens. we shall see.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Waht they normally do to make up for it is boost the rewards for the next event.
    So people have to grind and play to get compensated...
    And if you can't play, or can't rank for whatever reason.... too bad.

Vault-boy-fallout3-thumbs-up.jpg

Brinn2 wrote:
    yeah, i give this game another 6 months maybe...Unless some drastic stuff happens. we shall see.

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm here too.
    Every time I even think about spending money on the game I remember the direction that I feel the game is going and in it's current state don't believe it will have any longevity; So on that note feel put my money back in my pocket and save or find something which has more of a lifespan to spend money on.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    Waht they normally do to make up for it is boost the rewards for the next event.
    Uh, really? Don't seem to recall ever noticing that, placement rewards always follow the same pattern. Any chance those boosted rewards went to the unattainable top progression rewards?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They gave out Lazy Thor and Cap rewards in Heroics a couple of times after some mishaps rather than just tokens.
    And they had that simulator event which gave you 5k ISO on the last mission... which the quickly nerfed to like 1/2k after a few days.

I kind of took that as their apology. Which granted... is a bit substandard.
    But it's better than nothing.

Or maybe I just wanted some form of them holding up their hands and looked too much into it. I dunno *shrugs*

shrugs.gif