Dark Avengers tourney aka Rag/Daken/Bullseye tourney

lmao this is gonna be funny

Comments

• I opened this thread and looked down at my team and saw that I ran out Daken, Bullseye and Rag.

My rag is only 2 red covers and level 25 so this tournament is going to be a grind.
  • and great, #2 is what everyone wants...spidey covers!
  • Throwing away all my Dakan covers is biting me in the butt right now.
  • I bet this is the tourney that gets rags nerfed...lol
  • Gonna be rough to win Spidey w/o Rags icon_e_sad.gif
  • hmm...my rag is level 75...my other dark avengers, level 6, i dont know if i wanna throw the iso at them for a few levels..
  • But I'm glad I aimed top 25 for those Moonstone covers. She'll be my 5th complete 2 star and prolly 2nd max lvl. My team will still get destroyed by 100 Rags/6 Daken/6 Bullseye teams tho.
  • aka sit at ur screen waiting for darken's pheromones to get out of ur way tournament
  • Wow you got a nice leveled Rag, lets add a Spider to it for more overpowerness.

Thor guys can get Doom.
  • I have a 95 rag / max daken so i wish #1 was actually a good prize and not a booby prize
  • Should a new player without anything better than 2* covers even try on these events? My best units are basically starter units, iron man and black widow...under level 15...
  • Game set my team to the only available options: Yelena, Venom and Bullseye.
    So... not planning on doing too much this tournament. icon_e_smile.gif
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    What's the bracket size? Don't want to join it right now if it's small for obvious reasons
  • FoxInSox wrote:
    What's the bracket size? Don't want to join it right now if it's small for obvious reasons

• FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    FoxInSox wrote:

Thanks! I think I shall wait then. Would like to avoid most of you fine ladies and gentlemen if I can avoid it. icon_e_smile.gif
  • dark-prime wrote:
    Should a new player without anything better than 2* covers even try on these events? My best units are basically starter units, iron man and black widow...under level 15...

I don't think you can even join if you don't have Dark Avengers covers (Venom, Yelena, Daken, Moonstone, Bullseye, Ragnarok).
  • sad part is im going to try and get rank 2, and get rank 1 for this event, where in the thor tourney i aimed for rank 1 but got rank 2 icon_cry.gif
  • So Rag is a given, but who else? Daken, to benefit from Rag green, esp. since I have no green Rag covers.

Who for third? Bullseye for the annoy the hell out of everyone skip factor? Venom for stun? or dump so ISO into Moonstone for... I'm not sure what. No enemy countdowns to steal, Rag will be hogging the red so no photon blast. Gravity Warp will rarely deal direct damage if I use her with Bullseye or Daken, or if the opponent has eiher. Yalena is 5/5 but level 1, I really don't care to level her up. I think I'd rather put my ISO into Doom for this weeks lightning rounds.
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    So Rag is a given, but who else? Daken, to benefit from Rag green, esp. since I have no green Rag covers.

Who for third? Bullseye for the annoy the hell out of everyone skip factor? Venom for stun? or dump so ISO into Moonstone for... I'm not sure what. No enemy countdowns to steal, Rag will be hogging the red so no photon blast. Gravity Warp will rarely deal direct damage if I use her with Bullseye or Daken, or if the opponent has eiher. Yalena is 5/5 but level 1, I really don't care to level her up. I think I'd rather put my ISO into Doom for this weeks lightning rounds.

read the title of this thread icon_e_smile.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    read the title of this thread icon_e_smile.gif

icon_lol.gif I clicked through without really paying attention. There's my answer.