question about the osborn event

MajinDavid
MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
I really think we will hit the marks for each event but that raises the question of what happens when we complete the 3rd sub event? Does the event just end or what? And heck what if we dont hit the target? Really unlikely but what if?

Comments

• MajinDavid wrote:
    I really think we will hit the marks for each event but that raises the question of what happens when we complete the 3rd sub event? Does the event just end or what? And heck what if we dont hit the target? Really unlikely but what if?

There are only two subs in this heroic.

And if it looks like we won't finish the second one the devs can decide to let it run out or adjust the points/target to finish it 'early' so we can do the remaining nodes in the main event.
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    My bad. Thought it aas 3 events due to the last few nodes not showing up in main. But that makes sense to finish to do those few.
  • Also (for next time) I would have been just as willing (if not more so) to answer a question like this in the main event thread.
  • And if it looks like we won't finish the second one the devs can decide to let it run out or adjust the points/target to finish it 'early' so we can do the remaining nodes in the main event.

Oh yes, another stealthy target or points change, more than likely with no notice. That will make us happy. icon_rolleyes.gif (Sorry, had to activate Bagman yellow here) icon_mrgreen.gif LOL

I don't think that will be necessary though. We have been tracking the points on Tower (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7139) since it started, and the amazing Vairelome (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2250) has been running the Stats. It looks like the Tower Sub will end with approx 24 hours left to grind out the repeatable nodes that will open in Main once Tower is completed.