Reminder for suggestions & feedback you like:

If you see a suggestion you like, remember that you can use the ingame email to send the feedback directly to the devs. IceIX is great but he's only one man (I'm assuming both on the gender and that only one person uses that account).

The more users that are vocal about a suggestion, the more likely that suggestion will be taken seriously; so if you think of something or read something that you feel strongly about, in addition to commenting here in the forums, send them an email from the ingame feedback screen. Just remember to keep each feedback submission to one topic; if you have multiple, non-related feedback suggestions, submit one for each item but please do not spam them. (I'd recommend) being respectful as inundating them with garbage requests or wasting their time with things other than constructive feedback will only service to limit the time they have to add content and fixes and it will just end up hurting the game, so don't do it (please)! icon_e_smile.gif

As an example, I've emailed them about the following items I feel strongly about:

- The incessant pop-up windows (that are slowly driving me mad).
- The recent changes to the Power Selection screen (in battle). I don't like it.

Remember you can also send them feedback on the aspects of the game you like; most people love praise and I'd imagine the devs are no different. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Absolutely correct in all accounts. Male and one person, the latter of which you can probably tell by similar sentence structure throughout posts. We read these forums (me more than most, but both the dev and CS teams are in here too). We collate how forum users are clamoring for any given piece of feedback. But having things tossed through the feedback form is helpful as well, since many many users never come to the forums. That feedback form is monitored by real live humans (although they may use copy paste replies to avoid taking several minutes a ticket) so great feedback is useful, spam or unconstructive stuff not so much.

Thanks for posting this Hogunner!
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Great suggestion.

Kudos to IceIX by the way. Your forum input is always great. And to hogunner for the always useful, helpful, and enjoyable posts.
  • Dninot wrote:
    Great suggestion.

Kudos to IceIX by the way. Your forum input is always great. And to hogunner for the always useful, helpful, and enjoyable posts.

Aw thxs. icon_redface.gif
  • Ya earned it... icon_mrgreen.gif