Problem with Account: please contact Technical Support

Options
Has anyone previously received the following error trying to join/rejoin an Alliance?
"There is a Problem with your Account: please contact Technical Support" I was removed overnight from my Alliance and now I can't rejoin. I was not kicked and had "Commander" status. After 6 emails to customer support (5 nice, 1 nasty) over a couple weeks without a response, I figured I would ask here. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Krav

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You've likely been flagged as a cheater and your account has been sandboxed. Check the number of players in your Heroic Mode main and City events and if they are 1001 and 201 then this is likely the case.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Why would I be flagged as a cheater? I spend money on the game and don't have anywhere near a cheaters deck of characters? Does anyone even get a response frmr support ever or should I just take my losses and quit?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kravren wrote:
    Why would I be flagged as a cheater? I spend money on the game and don't have anywhere near a cheaters deck of characters? Does anyone even get a response frmr support ever or should I just take my losses and quit?
    Someone could have reported you, but your best bet is to contact CS and let them know the situation and they should respond as soon as they can take a look at your account.