Hero Recruitment Page on Android

Options
I've played PuzzleQuest on Xbox Live as well as PuzzleQuest 2 on Xbox. I find the interface to be not as intuitive on my Android Tablet for this game as PuzzleQuest1 in particular.
Game fly seems a bit more erratic, and I'm unclear of what is going on at times, as compared to PuzzleQuest 1.

One flaw I've found is on the Hero Recruitment page, it cycles through the heroes, and it has happened twice that I've picked the wrong hero, when I've clearly hit the button on the one I wanted, but
given me a hero I didn't want, or one that I had already. And I think it needs a confirmation page, or a better selection page. The cycling occurs to quickly.

Then I have to sell my unwanted hero, for 20% of the price I paid in the first place.

Navigation isn't intuitive, and is especially flawed in this regard.

I like the game otherwise. Marvel theme for PuzzleQuest is much appreciated.

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS
    Options
    The New Heroes recruitment page cycles through the comic covers that you can gain from that pack. Not necessarily the comic cover you will gain when you press the button. As for selling unwanted heroes, remember that you can keep them around to level up your current heroes with duplicates or use them for alternate heroes for combats. There are some missions where some heroes will do better than others.

If you have any more issues or questions, feel free to email us at mobilesupport@d3p.us or create another post on the forums.
  • I can understand OSPerry's point about hero recruitment. It took me a while to get that the cover received is actually drawn from an available set - and that the same logic applies to the rewards earned from missions too! It's not a bad mechanic - just needs to be more clearly stated.
  • manifest78
    Options
    I would also like to add that being able to "preview" the contents of a cover before purchase, especially when you are not selecting from a set. For me it will limit buyer's remorse and set a goal for those higher ticket covers.
  • I would like to add, having a 'confirmation' popup of some sorts stating whether you want to buy the cover or not would probably be also beneficial. I accidentally fat fingered a cover yesterday 100% unintentionally trying to scroll to the next page and spent 150 hp on a thor cover that i did not want to. Having a confirmation popup would limit the aggravation (and yesterday, I was very aggravated) from many players doing the same exact thing i did. It would be greatly appreciated icon_e_biggrin.gif