ALLIANCE WITHOUT COMMANDER

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
i read several post looking if this situation already happen but i didn't find anything or i didn't put the correct words in the search bar, anyway the thing is that i enter to an alliance a time ago and i see that it doesn't had a commander and had no idea who it was

so i'm asking how can you make a new commander or name it the commander if the alliance doesn't have one and you had no idea who was the commander before icon_question.gif
(my guess is that the previous commander got out of the alliance and just leave that way without naming someone else ) icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You can try contacting D3 support and asking them to make members commanders. I know support has helped alliances on other issues, not sure on their policy regarding a commanderless alliance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i can try that but what could be the mail for contacting support ?

but thanks for the answer anyway icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    Balmung,

I'm not saying this is the case of your alliance, but many alliances without commanders were created by cheaters. One guy cheated, used illegal HP to buy all 20 slots, and was the commander. Later, the devs found out about his cheating and removed him from the game, sending him to what is called "the sandbox". And from then on, the alliance no longer had a commander.

I'm not sure what the devs would do to your alliance if this is the case. Your best option is contacting customer support, but of course it might be risky.

Just wanted to let you know your situation isn't unique - we've heard of several cases in which what I described has actually happened.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Balmung wrote:
    i can try that but what could be the mail for contacting support ?

but thanks for the answer anyway icon_e_biggrin.gif

Support contact info is published in the Forum Rules and Site Announcements section of the forum:

viewforum.php?f=2