Eclipse alliance looking for new members

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hi all, our alliance is looking to recruit some new, active players for our alliance. We're a relaxed, friendly alliance looking to push on to hopefully become a top 100 alliance one day. We currently have 15/15 members and we're about to remove one of our inactive members (at his request), so it'll just be one new member, but we're also looking to expand to more members soon. If you're a daily player, preferably with a good roster, and you're after a friendly alliance, please let me know either here, or via a PM icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    posting here. I play everyday, and would like to join an active alliance (I'm pretty much the only active member in my current alliance). Main roster is OBW w/ M.storm with the third person being wolvie or a thor if it's powered up for an event. levels are around 60ish. My old team of 1*s are maxed, and at that point where I just need some 3* covers to grow. I do have capability to place anywhere between top 50 (and have), and can easily contribute to alliance points by playing everyday (400+?).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for the reply hugosf3. I've had a couple of people contact me via PM so I'm going to wait a few days to give everyone who may want to apply a chance, then we'll go from there icon_e_smile.gif