This game is too boring

Options
Have Super Uber Characters. Ragnorok, Classic Widow, and Legendary Wolverine and just destroying competition.

Have some other Rare Characters I don't even use.

Looking to trade for something. If anybody is interested. Let me know. Will give facebook login and account information.

Comments

• Have Super Uber Characters. Ragnorok, Classic Widow, and Legendary Wolverine and just destroying competition.

Have some other Rare Characters I don't even use.

Looking to trade for something. If anybody is interested. Let me know. Will give facebook login and account information.

I feel there is a cautionary tale somewhere in here about dumping tons of money into a new freemium game and then complaining that it's boring. Also I'm guessing trying to sell your account might be a wee bit frowned on, if not by D3 then definitely by Facebook. icon_razz.gif
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    How exactly are you planning to trade?
  • Dninot wrote:
    How exactly are you planning to trade?

Well first you send a check for $500 to him in Nigeria and then he sends you $25 million dollars just for helping him out.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    How can I lose?! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dude I'll give u the account. I can always recover my Facebook login if u screw me bc it'll show me as initial owner.
  • Dude I'll give u the account. I can always recover my Facebook login if u screw me bc it'll show me as initial owner.

Lol! So you want someone to pay you money for your account but you can just take your account back at any time? Doesn't sound suspicious at all! icon_lol.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    Dude I'll give u the account. I can always recover my Facebook login if u screw me bc it'll show me as initial owner.

Lol! So you want someone to pay you money for your account but you can just take your account back at any time? Doesn't sound suspicious at all! icon_lol.gif

Why would I take back something I don't even play? Jesus. If I even told you what account is me, you'll know I'm the one smacking you in tournaments.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Please no advertising sales or giveaways of your accounts on this forum. Thank you for your cooperation.
This discussion has been closed.