Greeks **Recruiting** - All are Welcomed

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hi,

We're looking for active members with close to over exceeding 50k in Simulator Event. We have 15/16 spots filled and are going to boot a few inactive members as well. We have a very active and solid group and are currently ranked 290 in PvE event with basically only 14 members! With your help we hope to become a top 150-200 alliance.

In a few days to a week I will be able to open another spot so we are going to continue to grow and hope you come along for the ride. Just PM me if you're interested and tell me a little about your roster and current rank. Thanks!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Daily player, Slimgriff is my username solid roster maxed out on the basics thor, wolverine, storm, ares etc good amount of 3 stars high level too. Accept if you want sending request now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had the alliance public and just changed it back to private. Send the request again. We have 1 spot left!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Opened another spot so if you're interested in getting a Falcon from Simulator event please send your requests. We're currently ranked 252 with 1 spot free.
  • Unknown
    Options
    BlackGungnir - Daily player, just crossed over 50k in the simulator. Actively working on my roster, trying to get into better shape.