Bloo Alliance (20/20) Top 35 Alliance! Recruiting!

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
EDITED TO UPDATE RANKINGS

Bloo Alliance is looking to recruit active players with 3,000+ points already in Season One. We are already ranked in the top 35 alliances and on track to pick up a Nick Fury cover. Great team with mature players. If you play regularly and enjoy winning, Bloo Alliance is for you. If you're interest, please PM me if you are interest. The alliance is currently full, but we have room for 2-3 more active players that want to win!

Here are our some of our top contributors:
5,144 points (me)
4,034 points
3,658 points
3,590 points
3,402 points...

...you get the point (pun intended).

Search for Bloo Alliance (make sure you have the "private alliances" and "full alliances" check boxes checked)

Comments

• HI. I am interested in your alliance. I an an active player and with >3000 pts in S1. Looking for an top 100 alliance. I have sent an request and pending approval. Would like to join u guys icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hi, I too am looking for a new Alliance. I am currently sitting at 1200+ points this season.
  • Thanks for the posts and interest!

We picked up a couple of players and we are now ranked in the top 75!! Still looking to recruit a few more players (2-4) with 2000+ points (more even better!) in Season One! We know you want that Fury! Please let me know if you are interested. Slots are filling up.
  • Dekliko1978
    Options
    Hi iincognito,

I'm well interested, currently in a 20/20 alliance which isn't as competitive as I would like it to be, so your post caught my attention.
    I always strive to get at least 700+ points in a pvp challenge to end up top 10. Haven't really started the S.H.I.E.L.D. simulator yet, but have 2100 points in Season 1 (with only 300 in both the Top Gun event as the simulator).

My rosters contains 5 maxed **'s and 15 ***'s in different stages of progress (26 slots atm).

Looking forward hearing from you. (ingame name is the same as my forum name: Dekliko1978)
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi all, i write here because my currently alliance lose a lot of last PVP/Event reward (3rd skill)!!!
    (some player didnt take ally reward or dont play... probably in 1 week become an inactive... and i dont want watch it).

I play MPQ on Steam (so... no cheat for me icon_razz.gif).

Have over 770 hour experience in game (like: it's over nine thousaaannnddd!!!)
    Last Event (The Hunt: was top 3) (in daily mini-event top 5-10).
    Generally in PVP top 25-50 (that's because every time finish at 6 a.m.... not fair!!!) sometime (with a lot of lucky, or different end time) top 10.

Top Gun: currently position 90 (no yet played today, 400 points)
    Season 1 (for Nick Fury): currently position 310 (no yet played today, 1962 points)

(now without event, i can focus only on Season 1... untill new event icon_e_biggrin.gif)

---

Despite a bad start with my roster... with a "magical" and tactical manouvre, i sold a lot of 3-star hero (Magneto, Doc. Doom, Ragnarok, BW grey and Iron Man mk 40) only because i dont have HP to use for other new slot... with stupid idea to keep hero 1/2-star lvl max (40/50-85), hero never use, like Yelena Belova, Bullseye, Spider-Man Bag-Man, Cap. America (2-star), instead a good hero (and usefull for event/pvp) 3-star.

But now!!! after a lot of good game and good position top 10 (event) or 50 (pvp) i have ALL heroes!!! (miss only 1: 4-star Wolverine X-Force.... but no problem!!! thx daily reward in 9 day i take my 149° reward: Wolverine X-Force icon_e_biggrin.gifDD)

Roster: 38 Hero Slot (all)!!!
    All 3-star Hero (3 over lvl 100 (Punisher lvl 141!!!), other 3-star between lvl 40-80)
    All 1/2-star (all base lvl (only BW original, Thor, Wolverine, Storm Modern, and Dake is maxed))

I'm a F2P player... so for me its just awesome!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

---

Ok... i post this because i need an ally top 100 in Season 1 (because i want Nick Fury!!!!)

If u have 1 player inactive... or not much active than u want.... i can take his place icon_e_biggrin.gif

PS: sry for my bad english

PPS: i copy and paste this in various Ally post... the faster reply will have the onor to have my entire roster at his side icon_razz.gif
  • I'm interested and would like to join up!

I'm currently sitting @ 3539 S1 and should hit 4k by end of Falcon event. PM me if interested! Thx
  • EDITED TO UPDATE RANKINGS

Bloo Alliance is looking to recruit active players with 3,000+ points already in Season One. We are already ranked in the top 35 alliances and on track to pick up a Nick Fury cover. Great team with mature players. If you play regularly and enjoy winning, Bloo Alliance is for you. If you're interest, please PM me if you are interest. The alliance is currently full, but we have room for 2-3 more active players that want to win!

Here are our some of our top contributors:
    5,144 points (me)
    4,034 points
    3,658 points
    3,590 points
    3,402 points...

...you get the point (pun intended).

Search for Bloo Alliance (make sure you have the "private alliances" and "full alliances" check boxes checked)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi, I am interested in joining the alliance. I have 3342 points accumulated so far and I have yet to start God of Lies. I usually start my PVPs late but I can generally rake in 600 points and above if there are no serious chain of retaliation. I tend to score better at PVEs, earned 34k points as of now for The Simulator. I understand that the alliance is full now, but I hope you can consider my application icon_e_smile.gif

If you're interested in checking my roster, I'm at another alliance called Dark Saviors with the same ingame name as my username. Thank you!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi, I am interested in joining the alliance. 5255 points seasion 1
    won the 35k points now the simulator is not a problem capturing 25 below the rank
    rank last event hunt 4 rank icon_e_smile.gif
    my username : j3acek
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've got a total of 5270 at the close of Army of One for season 1.

Player name: McDongles
    Current alliance: AgentsofGOON

Now facts aside, I can offer you a consistent player in tournaments and pve. My roster has no holes and is growing every event. I'm currently in an alliance that used to get top 100 only due to my own time and management but now those that are commanders are refusing to participate or leave leaving me in a frustrating situation. If this alliance could present a permanent home that'd be great but honestly I'm just about ready to jump ship for Nick Fury either way. Please pm or respond in thread if you are interested! Thanks!
  • Unknown
    Options
    thanks for inviting me to the alliance, wow top 20 season 1 icon_e_smile.gif I hope to play with you a long time
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm looking for an alliance, cause mine just withered away. I have of all the characters.
    My 100+ 3*
    -141 cap, 107 (maxing him right now) doom, 105 hulk
    4-5 of 2stars maxed
    PM if youre interested
    season 1 3.9k

Also my firend is looking for an alliance, he's an active player with 5 2*s maxed and he's in the transition for 3*s, he's also an active player
    season1 3.2k