Double Shot Tourney

Comments

• Mommson wrote:
    It's because in the last one all of europe was excited they could compete because of the endtime ^^
    Only if they were unemployed (or could take their lunch break whenever they liked - I can and I was 2nd). Most people are at work or school during that time, and can't just sit playing on their phone (unless they are sneaky and hide it from their manager, I of course would never do such a thing icon_e_wink.gif ).
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Humphrey wrote:
    Points do seem lower in this one than in the previous one.

It's still really early. In 9 days, I don't think we'll be saying this.
  • you sooooo posted this in the wrong thread nemek lol
  • forgrim wrote:
    you sooooo posted this in the wrong thread nemek lol

That's right icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif but it sounded kinda cool, like a prophecy no one understands icon_e_wink.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    or maybe the IM40 nerf from 150 to 100% makes it harder to move up fast

I would rather think it makes moving up faster, it's easier to kill him in opponent team.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Mommson wrote:
    forgrim wrote:

That's right icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif but it sounded kinda cool, like a prophecy no one understands icon_e_wink.gif

Ughhh. I definitely did. Now it just sounds stupid...
  • Just had retaliations from three awesome people on the board (I know I saw Nemek and zzzWolph) and I feel cool now. Lol. icon_e_biggrin.gif Thank you guys, because it's REALLY hard to get a decent amount of points in this tournament with attacking for 15 points and then getting retaliated against for 30+. Lol. Awesome! People I recognize! icon_cool.gif
  • Nemek wrote:
    Mommson wrote:
    forgrim wrote:

Ughhh. I definitely did. Now it just sounds stupid...
    You really confused me for a second, I was thinking "9 days? Have I missed something basic about this tournament?".
  • Ranzera, damnit, don't hit me! I'm trying to get to 1000, or even 1100. That hit me for 34 points icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'm sorry Zathrus, you're the only one worth attacking showing up icon_e_sad.gif

I'll pass you for now.
  • Kinda dissapointed. I though that i could reach to 1000 this time and this is getting very tedious an i just have 80 points. First place in my bracket is 235 points.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Zathrus wrote:
    Ranzera, damnit, don't hit me! I'm trying to get to 1000, or even 1100. That hit me for 34 points icon_e_sad.gif

Saw you a few times on my quest to 1100 points (1102, yeeee) and figured you were doing the same thing. I must have skipped you at least 7 times.

Snagged the Yellow Spidey this go-around. The bad news? HE'S STILL 3/0/3.

(Man, I'm gonna have like 600 points when I wake up tomorrow.)
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Ranzera, damnit, don't hit me! I'm trying to get to 1000, or even 1100. That hit me for 34 points icon_e_sad.gif

Saw you a few times on my quest to 1100 points (1102, yeeee) and figured you were doing the same thing. I must have skipped you at least 7 times.

Aww ****, you guys are in my bracket? I need one more green widow cover. I was at 900 earlier, but under 700 now. I want to get up to 1000 tonight.
  • Kelbris
    Misguided wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

Aww ****, you guys are in my bracket? I need one more green widow cover. I was at 900 earlier, but under 700 now. I want to get up to 1000 tonight.

I was hoping for my first green. Already down to 916 lol
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    or maybe the IM40 nerf from 150 to 100% makes it harder to move up fast
    It makes me move up faster. Less IM HP to chunk through.
  • how long did it take u guys to get to 100 (or 1100) points?
  • Kelbris
    edited December 2013
    Not too long. I had about 920 and I just decided to speedrun through the various teams that weren't ridiculous while people seemed too distracted by The Hunt to retaliate immediately. Found a couple neat Juggs/Original Widow/IM40 combinations. Took me... 20 minutes?

With a +3 all, +3 Red/Yellow, and 20% Avengers boost, you can take people down in a couple minutes. Hell, I was only using 76 IM40/85 Thor/50 Wolvie. (I accidentally trained my Wolvie's Red to 4, so I'm building a new 5/3/5 wolvie and keeping my spare at 50.)
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Not too long. I had about 920 and I just decided to speedrun through the various teams that weren't ridiculous. Found a couple neat Juggs/Original Widow/IM40 combinations.

With a +3 all, +3 Red/Yellow, and 20% Avengers boost, you can take people down in a couple minutes. Hell, I was only using 76 IM40/85 Thor/50 Wolvie. (I accidentally trained my Wolvie's Red to 4, so I'm building a new 5/3/5 wolvie and keeping my spare at 50.)

Not worth good sir! They're going to implement respecs eventually. Just save the ISO. You never have enough ISO.
  • im just afraid im gunna get hit for all the points i get when i get close to what i want since my mmr got really high by me doing lightning rounds icon_cry.gif
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    i have a 500 point lead on #2 at the moment. think this one is pretty much in the bag, but I want to try get the spiderman cover again. gogo casual brackets icon_e_biggrin.gif

it's 10:30 eastern now, if you can not attack me for like an hour that would be great. if i'm 1100 or above go nuts. i doubt i'll need to even retaliate to maintain top 2 this time icon_mrgreen.gif

edit: okay can't make 1100 due to some new mechanic where skipping just goes through the same 10 people. made 1000 though so whatever. go ahead and attack me!