Healing Factor triggers on lower ammount of tiles

Options
Wolverine Patch'es Healing Factor triggers on 4 yellow tiles, but description says it requires 10.

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Is that your own Patch or the one in the Simulator Basics?
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Is that your own Patch or the one in the Simulator Basics?
    Simulator.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    The enemies in the Sim and other PvE events often have 5/5/5 builds (besides the obvious and impossible higher levels). So, you looked at description of that Patch and not yours, per chance?
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    The enemies in the Sim and other PvE events often have 5/5/5 builds (besides the obvious and impossible higher levels). So, you looked at description of that Patch and not yours, per chance?
    I checked description during the battle, after noticing that it triggered when it kinda shouldn't have.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Well, 5/5/5 Patch heals every turn, so if your enemy Patch was having an impossible level, he most probably had a 5/5/5 build as well. Pretty sure the descriptions are usually correct if ambiguous.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i think this goes as well as simulator (or opponent) daken. IIRC, he heals no matter how many yellow are on the board (i.e. even with 0 yellow on board).
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Hannybal wrote:
    i think this goes as well as simulator (or opponent) daken. IIRC, he heals no matter how many yellow are on the board (i.e. even with 0 yellow on board).
    That seems improbable, I distinctly remember enemy uber-Daken sometimes taking damage from Heat if there's very little yellow. Patch can heal every turn, Daken - only if there are at least some yellow tiles.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Well, 5/5/5 Patch heals every turn, so if your enemy Patch was having an impossible level, he most probably had a 5/5/5 build as well. Pretty sure the descriptions are usually correct if ambiguous.
    I don't remeber exactly, but I think his lvl was 30, and I haven't seen Patch with higher then 141 lvl in Simulator. And, as I already said, I checked his description during the battle, and it required 10 tiles.
    Hannybal wrote:
    It didn't trigger each turn, but triggered when there was 5 or less tiles.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hannybal wrote:

No, Daken loses health if you succeed to kill off enough yellows.