The Hunt

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Will the rubber banding snap your point gain to 0 at some point? I've stopped gaining anything from the repeatable missions. #1 in my bracket (until TheLadder decides it's clobbering time), but only #4 in the base mode and still unable to gain points.

Also, thanks to all for the great info you post here - gotten a lot more enjoyment (and loot) out of the game by lurking and watching you all talk strategy.

My suspicion is that it will work like the last Heroic, where the repeatables will recharge after some time. I finished out the last repeatables about an hour ago...so I'm hoping it recharges in another hour or so. If it doesn't work like this, then the people who start late will have a huge advantage.

I couldn't get myself to complete the other two missions...the points were just so much lower than the last repeatable....
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Lol. Down to 3 now, not sure I'm keen to grind for 10 straight days... expect I will get suckered into it though icon_e_confused.gif
    People burned out from the 5-day grindfests, I don't see anyone making it 10 days. I'm going to procrastinate and slack off as usual, hoping the rubberband saves me.
  • azmadu
    azmadu Posts: 63 Match Maker
    So what's up with this event??

I've done the first part "The Hunt" and went on to start "The Hunt: Alaska" but the last two missions I am not able to even start because I do not have Black Widow - Grey Costume in my deck! ****?????

What, so they don't even provide me with a basic 1 skill version like they do in the lightning rounds with Doom, Hood, Loki, Magneto etc???

WTH

What????? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • I finally registered on the forums after being bracketed with... THE LADDER!!!

But seriously, this event is pretty sweet as long as you have the required characters.
  • rpmurray wrote:
    I finally registered on the forums after being bracketed with... THE LADDER!!!

But seriously, this event is pretty sweet as long as you have the required characters.
    Does it require 4-star Wolvie? He's the only character I don't have icon_e_sad.gif
  • rpmurray wrote:
    I finally registered on the forums after being bracketed with... THE LADDER!!!

he's kind, i've bracketted with him before.

he pushes the rankings high and you give up and not waste too much time. very kind of him.
  • well i was gonna join but i dont wanna be in THE LADDER's bracket lolol

or does it put u in a random bracket
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    well i was gonna join but i dont wanna be in THE LADDER's bracket lolol

Considering the time of his post, his bracket is prolly already full by now; you're safe.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    well i was gonna join but i dont wanna be in THE LADDER's bracket lolol

Considering the time of his post, his bracket is prolly already full by now; you're safe.

that was only 10 minutes ago

NICE TRY
  • he didn't post if he just joined or not, he just said he joined the forums to post that he was bracketted with ladder.

I GOT YOU WITH LOGIC
  • forgrim wrote:
    he didn't post if he just joined or not, he just said he joined the forums to post that he was bracketted with ladder.

I GOT YOU WITH LOGIC

so...WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN HE ACTUALLY JOINED

gotta wait it out to be safe
  • Just joined, didn't see The Ladder or any big names I recognise from the forums. Not that I can compete till I figure out a way to kill the level 230 dark avengers -.-
  • longadin wrote:
    Just joined, didn't see The Ladder or any big names I recognise from the forums. Not that I can compete till I figure out a way to kill the level 230 dark avengers -.-

I'M NOT TAKING THE BAIT
  • So did anyone figure out how to unlock The Hunt: Florida and The Hunt: Savage? I've done all the missions except for the last one in Alaska, but Florida and Savage are still locked for me...with timers counting down. Do we have to actually finish the last mission in Alaska to unlock those? Because that would really be a cruel hand for those of us without Invisible Woman.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    longadin wrote:
    Just joined, didn't see The Ladder or any big names I recognise from the forums. Not that I can compete till I figure out a way to kill the level 230 dark avengers -.-

I'M NOT TAKING THE BAIT

I joined almost immediately after the event opened. Woops.
  • pumkin wrote:
    So did anyone figure out how to unlock The Hunt: Florida and The Hunt: Savage? I've done all the missions except for the last one in Alaska, but Florida and Savage are still locked for me...with timers counting down.
    I assumed they unlock when the timer reaches zero?
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    longadin wrote:

I'M NOT TAKING THE BAIT

that got a good laugh out of me. i'll be joining ~1 hour if anyone wants to join me
  • forgrim wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    longadin wrote:

I'M NOT TAKING THE BAIT

that got a good laugh out of me. i'll be joining ~1 hour if anyone wants to join me

imagine the real dum dum dugan saying it for a better laugh
  • Humphrey wrote:
    pumkin wrote:
    So did anyone figure out how to unlock The Hunt: Florida and The Hunt: Savage? I've done all the missions except for the last one in Alaska, but Florida and Savage are still locked for me...with timers counting down.

Oh, I didn't even think of that. I was assuming that meant they would expire when the counter reached zero, like tourneys and the other PVE stuff. Hopefully that's how it works though.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Humphrey wrote:
    pumkin wrote:

I'm pretty sure they unlock after the timers are up.