1100 army of one.

Options
MajinDavid
MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
I decided that im gonna try for the army of one 1100 prize. I remember hearing about an event where people who were tanking would skip targets they recognized or would retreat to them. So lets get a list of people trying for that 1100 and tankers just keep an eye out for these players and skip or retreat them. Anyone else going for that prize please add your name.
Names of players:
majindavid
mohio (happy birthday)

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haven't started the event yet, but as my Pun is at 4 green, I'd really like to get it. I'll jump back in and let everyone know when I'm making my push (probably 12-ish hours from now).
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Want to go for it tonight. Currently just under 800, but got hit a couple times by people already. Will probably poke a bit during the day, and make a push in like 10 hours.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Haven't started the event yet, but as my Pun is at 4 green, I'd really like to get it. I'll jump back in and let everyone know when I'm making my push (probably 12-ish hours from now).

When you do stat your tag and ill add it to list above
  • mohio
    Options
    Not sure if anyone's even really checking this, but I'm starting my climb now from 900. Hoping not to get eaten by the zombie hordes

Also it's my birthday so go easy on me icon_razz.gif.

ign: mohio
  • mohio
    Options
    I made it! 1111 is the final tally. Good luck to you majindavid!
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    I made it! 1111 is the final tally. Good luck to you majindavid!

I didn't attack you because I never saw you...but I shall pretend that I didn't attack as a birthday present...so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! your welcome.
  • MajinDavid
    Options
    The horde got me. Didn't make it. But next time I will get it. Glad you made it tho man. Happy birthday