The Hunt

Comments

• forgrim wrote:
    from the points the initial mission rewards (10), there's gonna be fierce rubber banding.

are there repeatables?

Yes, looks like three repeatables in the first sub mission - looks like the main mission branches off into several sub missions, with separate standings in the sub missions, but all contributing to the main Hunt standings at the same time. Will make sense once you start playing it. Initial impressions, like it.

Might think differently after 10 days of mind numbing grinding lol. icon_eek.gif
  • That sounds extremely grindy. That makes me sad.
  • 30000 max progression reward, oh yeah it was gonna be grindy as hell
  • IceIX

If Thor is buffed, why is it that only his Red and Yellow power is buffed, and his Green power (Call The Storm) isn't buffed??
  • Spidey heal doesn't seem to be buffed either (50% listed on character select)
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Spidey heal doesn't seem to be buffed either (50% listed on character select)

=[
  • How does the top person have 1162 rating when I capped out at 326 after doing all available missions?? I have 0 repeatable missions and I started the tournament within minutes of it opening...
  • Wonder if it will be worth it to level up Hawkeye since he is the only 200 percenter?

(looks at his skill list)

Nahh ..
  • fleury29 wrote:
    How does the top person have 1162 rating when I capped out at 326 after doing all available missions?? I have 0 repeatable missions and I started the tournament within minutes of it opening...

I think the sub missions (Hunt: Alaska etc) add to your overall scores in the main Hunt section.
  • forgrim wrote:
    30000 max progression reward, oh yeah it was gonna be grindy as hell
    On leap frog rubber banding I got to 14k with little effort though. If it's like last event, I may start hating this game.

Also, spidey heal has never benefitted from buffs.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    forgrim wrote:
    On leap frog from rubber banding I got to 14k with little effort though. If it's like last event, I may start hating this game.

Wrong. It was buffed in red iso, I was healing for about 1250ish per web tile rather than 750ish.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    forgrim wrote:
    On leap frog from rubber banding I got to 14k with little effort though. If it's like last event, I may start hating this game.

Wrong. It was buffed in red iso, I was healing for about 1250ish per web tile rather than 750ish.
    Odd, I never noticed. It certainly wasn't in the heroic he was buffed.
  • rabscutle wrote:
    The last mission on the Alaska board requires you to have Invisible Woman or you can't fight.

Yeah, that was quite evil of them.
  • Uh, so I just started... completed the first mission -- +19 points.

Except I now have only 10 points.

I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Uh, so I just started... completed the first mission -- +19 points.

Except I now have only 10 points.

I have a bad feeling about this.
    Lol, is the rubber banding broken and only the display part is working? XD
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Wonder if it will be worth it to level up Hawkeye since he is the only 200 percenter?

Nahh ..

To be fair, Blast Arrow can deal damage to all opponents, with a 200% buff and high leveled Hawkeye, can see this doing Grey Widowlike damage across the board. Only downside is countdown tile, which renders it vulnerable.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Wonder if it will be worth it to level up Hawkeye since he is the only 200 percenter?

Nahh ..

To be fair, Blast Arrow can deal damage to all opponents, with a 200% buff and high leveled Hawkeye, can see this doing Grey Widowlike damage across the board. Only downside is countdown tile, which renders it vulnerable.
    Hood might be good for this. Especially since he leeches anyway.
  • i'm planning a spidey/thor/gwidow team. maybe throw mk40 in for thor sometimes.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

Nahh ..

I'm really looking forward to my 6k Hit points Hawkeye that can deal 3600 damage to all enemies and 6000 to one enemy+stun ^^

Also I have to say, playing with countdown tiles is a lot more fun and I find a 2-3 turn countdown not too hard to defend
  • The Ladder wrote:
    fleury29 wrote:
    How does the top person have 1162 rating when I capped out at 326 after doing all available missions?? I have 0 repeatable missions and I started the tournament within minutes of it opening...

I think the sub missions (Hunt: Alaska etc) add to your overall scores in the main Hunt section.

Huh. Now I feel dumb. I even 'tested' that. It also adds to it's own pool it seems, which made me believe that they were separate. Thanks for the quick response.