Simulator Scaling at start

Options
I'll give the benefit of the doubt that this is a bug rather than intended so....

I'm playing on the steam version of MPQ. At the end of the previous PvE I was scaled up to 395 on some nodes and now the Simulator entry missions, that is to say the ones to unlock the subs have STARTED at 395. Other people who scaled up to 395 have nodes in the 60-70 region.

Also I gather at least one person who didn't even reach 395 nodes on the previous PvE has started out at over 300 for their unlock nodes (don't know if they are PC or mobile).

I have had similar things before where scaling at the start of a new PvE event was stupidly high and come back some time later to get numbers more in line with other ppl so i wonder if this is along a similar vein or a new bug since I can't see it being intended with some ppl reaching similar levels of scaling last PvE have less than one sixth of the starting level I do.

Comments

• Just to update there has been no real improvement in my starting levels. I suicided my entire roster (every released hero) into the hard node and it dropped to...... 393 so still impossible for me to do. I get the impression from the forums that this is a problem being experienced by PC users on steam. Please can someone at least confirm it's an issue and being worked on. If it's not fixed soon you basically made it impossible for the people who are being effected to place well in the entire 7+ day event.
  • Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue. My highest level character is 130 Punisher, next highest is 100 IM40 and all of my nodes are 200+ so it's pretty much unplayable for me right now. I'm on Android but I don't think that matters. I'd love to know how I got into such high level scaling. A friend of mine who has been playing roughly as long as I have placed top 20 in the Hunt just like I did but he's facing level 70's whereas to unlock easy mode, mine was over 200. I'm really unhappy that I can't participate.
  • GOOD NEWS! Someone at customer support just told me everything is fine and dandy and there's nothing to fix! Can some form of dev please confirm if this is the case and i'm MEANT to have 395 starting nodes when other ppl who did better than me last event get 70s?