The Hunt

Comments

• rabscutle wrote:
    The last mission on the Alaska board requires you to have Invisible Woman or you can't fight.

Not cool for those of us who didn't place high enough in the Iso8 event...
    Wow, that's pretty underhanded.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:
    The last mission on the Alaska board requires you to have Invisible Woman or you can't fight.

Wow, that's pretty underhanded.

Hey, it was about the only way to het her into my team. I'd take a Lvl 1. Black widow modern over her lol. Atleast she can stun or steal some ap...
  • since i haven't started yet cuz of work, any repeatables?
  • I hope we can some how make up the difference in those points for the invisible women missions.
  • On the other hand, that last mission requiring the Invisible Usefulness is Yelena, Venom and Daken, all level 230.

So... yeah.
  • On the other hand, that last mission requiring the Invisible Usefulness is Yelena, Venom and Daken, all level 230.

So... yeah.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • Yeah, that last mission is super tough, even for max leveled characters with Invis Woman! So you won't be missing out on too much not being able to do it. Still seems strange to hamstring people without her.
  • wat did you beat it with ladder?
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    A bit of a head scratcher but I think rag/wolvie +boosts should do the trick. If I can reliably down 3 high level boosted villians with it, I can do this too.

Edit: I'm sure they could do it with boats too.
  • Would definitely like to know how long I have to do missions before board changes again. Since I'm assuming the board will change like the Unstable PvE event did. I'm at work right now and won't be able to look at it for awhile. I'm hoping no more than once every 24 hours.
  • forgrim wrote:
    wat did you beat it with ladder?

Inv Woman (obvs), Classic Spidey and Rag. Too slow, none of them hit for any damage, so had to amass loads of AP and stun lock/thunderclap. Took about 10 minutes lol. Thinking Iron Man 40 (100% buff) might be better than Rag, Spidey is probably a must though for healing/stun.
  • NFHQ43 wrote:
    Would definitely like to know how long I have to do missions before board changes again. Since I'm assuming the board will change like the Unstable PvE event did. I'm at work right now and won't be able to look at it for awhile. I'm hoping no more than once every 24 hours.
    My guesstimate would be 2 days but I honestly do not know.
  • So far this is fantastic. Just the right ammount of boosts, decent rewards and im liking the difficulty level... and then I find that I need invisible woman. Fantastic guys well done.
    You couldnt have at least made like the lightning rounds and just let us use her? Seeing as how I have most of the covers that come in the hunt pack ( Thor's finished and BW, IM 40, Hawkeye and Spidey are almost done) I cant see myself buying a pack on the hopes of netting her.
    Apart from that its all great.
  • jozier wrote:
    Where are you guys seeing Punisher's details?!?!?!?!?!???!??

Click on his cover when you look at the event rewards

Ah, thank you! Looks AMAZING. Must havvvveeeee.
  • from the points the initial mission rewards (10), there's gonna be fierce rubber banding.

are there repeatables?
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    forgrim wrote:
    from the points the initial mission rewards (10), there's gonna be fierce rubber banding.

are there repeatables?
    There has to be. You can't do rubber banding without them or the last person to do the missions wins.

Edit: my phone makes me sound like a second grader sometimes.
  • I might start as late as Monday since ill be busy this weekend. So a few key questions:

1. Anybody get an idea of the max points per a mission cutoff? I want to get the red ironman but I'd also like to have a good chance at top 2 or at least top 10.

2. How do the grindable missions work this time? Do they drop to zero over time or is it a simple small value when in first?

3. Has anybody found any special single shot cards? (Such as the possibility to get purple spidey in the red ISO).

4. Any idea when missions reset? How often?

5. How is the rubberbanding? Super heavy like venom or more mild like the red ISO?
  • Somebody test if the repeatables go back up in value after 2 hours like last event...when the time comes icon_e_smile.gif
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    rabscutle wrote:

Cool, I guess I'll have some use for her, bit disappointed in her, AP costs are way too high for all her abilities, they need to cut the AP requirements in half for all her abilities
  • i love how no one has information cuz everyone is waiting to enter a bracket.