Unlock the Simulator

Options
On the verge of RAGE QUIT!

What the hell?! Seriously. So, the new simulator event starts... 2 nodes. Easy? (Whatever) and Hard!

So, I fire up the "easy node" and what am I presented with? Ares, Ragnarok and Bullseye... Level 395! Alright, what the hell. Knock them off in 10 minutes... OPen up the simulator event. Every node is 3 x 395. Every single one, without exception.

So, what's the point in continuing if "easy" is the same as "hard"?

I need to get the damn MMR ratios down, but nothing seems to be working... devs, anybody chime in here... Seriously, if it means sitting out the event for 7 days... Hurting my alliance's chances at getting "Falcon" (at least it's Falcon); so be it. But will that in any way help? Or is it just a "sit it out and wait" for nothing?

Anyone got any insight?

Comments

• I saw some people complain about this before in a previous PvE. It 'fixed itself' later in the day and levels were normalized.

Try to power down your device and re-log in and see if makes a difference. I've seen people that have had their lvls drop by doing that.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's your reward for being a top PvE player!
    Congrats! Hooorah! icon_lol.gif

But seriously... yeah pretty lame. If restarting your game doesn't work try give it a day or so or send a ticket to support.