Alliance bank

Options
We thought about what a shame it is there isn't an option for everyone in an alliance to chip in for a new slot. The same person has to have the full amount of his own hero points to expand. The solution would be simple: a bank account for the alliance, where members could donate the amount they wish, which can then be used to purchase new slots.

Thanks for at least considering it,
Mutanity - Mutant Mayhem

Comments

• Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is an excellent idea that would really save a ton of hassle. No more promoting someone just so they can buy a slot and then your stuck with an inactive leech that renders your alliance ineffective. Also a "cover bank" within your alliance to trade covers for other covers/ISO/HP with teammates would be amazing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is an excellent idea that would really save a ton of hassle. No more promoting someone just so they can buy a slot and then your stuck with an inactive leech that renders your alliance ineffective. Also a "cover bank" within your alliance to trade covers for other covers/ISO/HP with teammates would be amazing.
    Best feature for a cover bank to discourage abusive members: only allow members to claim one cover per day, and it must immediately be used for training an existing character, not recruiting or selling.
  • another easilly implemented feature i thought of is a message of the day sort of thing, for instance for alliance rules

Mutanity - Mutant Mayhem
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The best solution I've seen is that one person starts the alliance and buys all 20 slots with HP that they purchase for that specific purpose. It conveniently costs 20k HP (Stark Salary) to fill an alliance so you then charge each new member of the alliance 1/20th of a Stark Salary to join and recoup your costs.

I can't remember which alliance did this, but it sounds like a better way than what they currently have.
  • And the enterprising entrepreneur can charge 7 bucks a slot and make a profit then make another one