Player AP gain popup

Options
When the AI makes a match, gets cascades, or gets AP from having minions that gain them every turn, you see a summary box at the bottom showing how much they've gained. It's an incredibly helpful summary of what happens, especially when giant cascades and crit tiles happen. It seems very weird to me that the player doesn't get a similar summary.

While I as a player can swipe the screen side to side to see either team's current AP stock, I find it very inconvenient that I have to remember to check AP *every* turn as a separate process. It's very easy to forget that the enemy has been stockpiling a color and suddenly get blasted with an expensive ability, but more importantly if I'm saving up to use an ability it's really irritating that I have to swipe to the side after every single move.

Adding a summary popup would be very helpful toward alleviating the first of these.

I don't know if this has been suggested elsewhere in the forum, but it's tricky to search the board with very broad and vague keywords like "AP". I will assume others have suggested UI overhauls to track current totals, but I don't know if the player popup summary equivalent to the enemy popup summary.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We used to have this feature, but it was removed in an otherwise well-received UI overhaul. I'd like to see it back.