Instead of 3* daken.....

Options
kaepamerica7
kaepamerica7 Posts: 85
edited April 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
Who would like to see a gold star juggernaut? anybody with me on this?

Comments

• NO! too many 3* character already, no more lazy work please........
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Even a level 115 jugs with 10k ish life and the same two powers is a scary ****. So no I don't really want to see him.
  • I would like a lazy juggernaut because i loves 1* juggernaut as i began to play, but i think a 3*** juggernaut will be crazy overpowered
  • I would like a lazy juggernaut because i loves 1* juggernaut as i began to play, but i think a 3*** juggernaut will be crazy overpowered

3* Juggy would be, well, unstoppable ...
  • ToryTory
    ToryTory Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    I'll second this. hulk move aside!
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    *** Juggs and *** Modern Storm (for goon fights)
  • No more gold characters anymore please. New characters only.
  • Remember that the title of the thread is not "in addition to 3* Daken." So, bearing that in mind, yeah--I'd much rather have a 3* Juggs. Make him as powerful as he should be.

But in general I am in favor of no more gold characters ever.
  • Yes some new characters would be nice... maybe a bad guy for a change. Or how about some dark X-men?
  • I really want a gold venom, what about Venom (Gold) - Eddie Brock
  • No Gold please. New characters are fine by me.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    well
    even with the new reworked daken power set
    they could have made it lady deathstrike or something icon_e_sad.gif
  • Only if he's featured in a re-run of whatever event it was that doubled his headbutt damage.
    And the guest version is at max level. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't mind a few of the 1* characters getting another 2* or 3* itineration. Juggernaut & Venom are two of my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe, and I am honestly kinda disappointed how weak they are in practice. Though I am far more partial to the Eddie Brock Venom than the stupid Mac Gargan version. Mac will always be the Scorpion to me, speaking of which that would be a pretty sweet 2*.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If they just upgraded his level cap to 115:

his health would be 9520
    Headbutt would do 2975 (1488 to himself)

Powerful but not ridiculous in my opinion.
  • If they just upgraded his level cap to 115:

his health would be 9520
    Headbutt would do 2975 (1488 to himself)

Powerful but not ridiculous in my opinion.

Are you kidding? He would be the ultimate scarecrow. Hulk-like health with the power to annihilate your team with a small bunch of AP. If that's not ridiculous I don't know what it is. And all of this without considering his green power...
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Honestly I'd prefer alternate versions of characters to have more distinct personality rather than just the same move set. Sorta like how the Black Widow's, Wolverine's, Hawkeye's, Storm's, Iron Men, and Spider Men are all each very different. WHY IN THE TINY KITTY SHOULD 3* JUGGERNAUT HAVE THE SAME MOVES AS THE 1*?