D3 at c2e2 - CHECK OUT INCOMING HEROES!

With the event starting up soon i was wondering if anyone knows if their panel will be streamed and where we can watch it?

thread renamed a bit.
Emeryt

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Panel is at 2:45 Chicago time, streamed by mmorpg.com, but pretty sure they'll be streaming it via Twitch as opposed to their normal site.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Just a quick note, this will be Sunday the 27th.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos wrote:
    Just a quick note, this will be Sunday the 27th.

I was wondering why I was watching a DC comics panel.
  • Thanos
    Just a reminder, this is today.
  • just wish i was certain where the stream would be so i can watch
  • Zifna
    Zifna Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    If anyone finds the stream and they post a link here, I'll +1 their post icon_e_smile.gif
  • Thanos
    either:

twitch.com

or

c2e2.com/livestream

both are the same stream. its been in and out today. hope they fix it soon.
  • the problem is that no one of those streams will do it according to iceix it will be mmorpg.com that will do the streaming the problem is i cant find any relevant info about it
  • Thanos
    IceIX wrote:
    Panel is at 2:45 Chicago time, streamed by mmorpg.com, but pretty sure they'll be streaming it via Twitch as opposed to their normal site.
  • sigh if anyone is there can you do a play by play for us? there does not seem to be a stream =[
  • IceIX
    Looking into the stream history. Our MMORPG partners had to catch a plane as soon as the panel ended so they ran out of it once they made sure it was all running. I'll push the most important part, pretty sure there were a couple forumites there that can chime in on Q&A.
  • IceIX
  • Nick Fury, Storm with mohawk from the Barry Windsor-Smith era and Sentry probably.

Dunno about the scales of justice.
  • She-Hulk!

she-hulk-scales-of-justice.jpg
  • So Nick Fury, not sure although seeing the above post lets say she-hulk, Mohawk storm???, and sentry? Pretty sweet line up.
  • which was already covered, good stuff
  • IceIX wrote:

Middle two look like She-Hulk and a Mohawk Storm.
  • Oh god.. lazy storm incoming?!?!
  • I hope not lazy, tthe next gold was supposed to be daken, and they already have multiple power sets for storm, so a 3rd isn't out of the realm, maybe even non weather-based as she lost her powers for a time with that look. But it's def Mohawk Storm to tie in with the new x-men movie where storm has a mohawk.
  • Wait, did this already finish up? I was digging through the twitch VODs and I couldnt find anything about MPQ