A concerned citizen

Options
My OBW, Patches and Punpun are suffering from multiple concussions due to a certain level 259 Greek god carrying around a monstrous axe. My own Ares is a pathetic lvl 85, so the PVE Ares must be on strong steroids. At least that explains the roid-rage. I am truly concerned with the state of the PVE goons arena, I suspect D3 is feeding them steroids to buff them up. We've all seen the repercussions of the doping that besieged the WWF (or WWE) in the 80s-90s and how they introduced a wellness program thereafter.

I plead D3 to stop drugs abuse of its goons employees, let them stay clean (and low-leveled) and sponsor their rehabilitation. I am sure many of us will be happier.

Thanks for listening,
A concerned citizen with a headache

Comments

• kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D3 supervises the roid injection from their secure HYDRA base. Low level employees does the actual injection, so those high ranking officers wouldn't suffer any negative consequences if the experiments go wrong.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Nick Fury and Agent Coulson are on the case. They tried to bring in Tony, but he's currently hanging off a donut with the munchies from a long night with Jack Daniels.

Scarlet....oops, Widow is currently "tied up" by...wait...I mean with Hawkeye in a discussion over their time in Budapest. So, needless to say, they are unavailable at the moment. Besides, Widow is having issues with deciding what outfit to wear, and hawkeye, well, he can't decide if he wants to stop countdowns or create them.

Cap and Thor are still fighting among themselves, literally, trying to decide to bring 2 or 3 stars with them. Their problem is that they can't seem to find the right covers to use for their identities.

Spider-Man at least took the bag off his head, so that might help out some. But be warned true believers, if he steps in, it attracts even worse reaction from Hydra agents and they wind up injecting even more steroids.

Hali, I mean Storm, is still miffed at how they "killed off" cyclops in x3, and disturbed due to the lack of real screen time. She also misses her friend Colossus and is currently petitioning D3 to finally invite him to the party. If Invisible Woman can be invited, then she wants to know why her good buddy Peter wasn't. As far as she's concerned, it's the least they could do since they forced her to power down and reign in her wind damage as she kept messing up the dev's picnics.

About Wolverine, to berserk, or not to berserk, that is the question. He really wants to put on his smoking jacket over his yellow spandex, but he just looks funny like that and he gets grumbly about it. He really likes that jacket he wore for one, lonely story arc in some Grey brutes club. Since then, they've made him change outfits a million times, be on multiple different teams, even non mutie ones, because he helped sales. But he's tired, and ticked his 4 star self is lackluster.

Mags...well, he can't decide if he's good, or bad. Purple or grey. He's so confused. I mean, he was young, got old, had kids, one even tried to kill everyone on the planet, then was young again, then old. They've screwed with his DNA so much, he's not even sure who he is anymore. To this day though, one of his favorite things is having Spidey, Storm and Widow over so he can feed them on his lovely blue plates. Well, at least then Grey side does. The other personality just wants to kill everyone for using the blue plates.

Storm has also been apparently doing her best to block the Black Panther's entrance as she's also a bit miffed about her ex husband even being invited. So, she's been holding his favorite black coveralls from him, affecting countless citizens.

Stay turned. Fury and Coulson are doing their best to get to the bottom of it, and are currently with Maria attempting to secretly break into the D3 compound to investigate. Well, they also heard there were snacks involved in the D3 cafeteria and are probably going to stop there first.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I heard d3 got taken over by Hydra...
  • Twysta wrote:
    I wouldn't rule it out. The game becomes more evil by the hour.

400 level enemies? This scaling should be entirely roster based and not based on performance. You finally find a team that works for you and now the devs want to punish you for it? What a **** attitude is this? In pve:Savage half the board is 200+, I haven't seen yet my first 230+ enemies; although I am getting there. Once I do, it will be time to tank the event and let the players with 1* and 2* roster take the top 20.
  • Narkon wrote:
    Twysta wrote:
    I wouldn't rule it out. The game becomes more evil by the hour.

400 level enemies? This scaling should be entirely roster based and not based on performance. You finally find a team that works for you and now the devs want to punish you for it? What a **** attitude is this?
    If scaling for this event were roster based instead of performance based, it would be even worse b/c by the end I'd be stuck using only my top 3 characters. As it is now, I can use fully a third to a half of my roster in this event still. And what's nice is that this lowers my performance overall b/c I have a large number of characters who are winning consistently but coming out bruised and battered. It's the best I can manage at this point - I'm still getting points from wins without ridiculous scaling (though as I push for the top 2, I'm going to have to bust out my spidey - holding off on that as long as possible).

Currently sitting 5th in my main bracket with 76K points. Enemies are level 60 - 290, which I guess that spread is a tad odd.

For what it's worth, the scaling is a bit frustrating, but the harder I push towards first place, the harder the game is - makes perfect sense to me. Otherwise, I'd be grinding the same nodes over and over again for 10 days. At least this way, the same nodes feel more challenging, and at any point I can give up on first place and cruise to a 3-cover finish.

The game is only as hard as you make it.
  • daveomite
    Options
    I like the idea of it getting harder too, but there comes a point of pure insanity too. The game is no longer fun, and risk/reward is out of whack thanks to an over abundance of 20iso rewards.

I'm lucky if I have one 60 node, most all of them are between 180 and 290 for me.
  • daveomite wrote:
    I like the idea of it getting harder too, but there comes a point of pure insanity too. The game is no longer fun, and risk/reward is out of whack thanks to an over abundance of 20iso rewards.

I'm lucky if I have one 60 node, most all of them are between 180 and 290 for me.

The rewards for the risk is the major problem....i mean 20iso is rewards for deadly bosses...come on
  • daveomite
    Options
    tcourtney wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

The rewards for the risk is the major problem....i mean 20iso is rewards for deadly bosses...come on

exactly. Most nodes are listed as hard or deadly for me, most being deadly. But to finally get through one and get a whopping 20 iso is like a slap in the face with a 2x4.
  • Maybe they got their hands on some kind of super soldier serum....uh oh
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    tcourtney wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

exactly. Most nodes are listed as hard or deadly for me, most being deadly. But to finally get through one and get a whopping 20 iso is like a slap in the face with a 2x4.
    Getting 20 ISO for Deadly is like getting headbutt from Juggs
  • daveomite
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    tcourtney wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

Getting 20 ISO for Deadly is like getting headbutt from Juggs

And we all know how much we love headbutts from juggs, lol
  • D3: "Check out the pecs on my Ares! (really, go check them out) Wanna be big n' bad like them? Try this boost/serum/drug/roids! It will make you feel manly man. Take it! The first one's always free..." icon_twisted.gif
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    First, I`m not going to sit on my donkey **** in front of my pc and getting **** wiped by a 200+ goon for a few point and a 20 iso reward.
    My tablet team is 50 and lower with most of them 3-5 covers, so limited power, the event comes around but I have no time to play , so I play the next day and BAM !!!!!!!!!!!! My first MF...enemy is 90+, so I grind and being lucky, win, yahoo, I did it....next bunch of losers..............What !!!!!!!!!! 175, F this, gone on my 60 inch to play PS4, OR WATCH A NICE RELAXING SHOW ON TV and forgetting slowly to play MPQ..................SLOWLY.........forever and ever.........if you don`t stop pissing of your customers D3. Wake up an listen, the customers are always right.........are they......hum !!!!