How to spend my 500 HP

Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Heyho everybody!

Got 500 HP together, how should I use them? I'll give you a short list of the heroes I own. I am tempted to raise the power of a **Hero, but which? And why?

IM40 3/1/1
Widow 2/1/5
Loki 3/1
Hood 1/1/1
Rag 1/1
Spidey 0/1/2
Doom 2/0
Mag 1/0/0

Thor 5/5/3
Wolv 5/3/5
Storm 4/5/4
Mag 3/1/2
Daken 4/4
Widow 3/2
Cap 5/3/3
Moonstone 2/1/2
Bulls 5/4
Hawk 2/4/4

Thanks for all input coming, really appreciate it- I tend to have a hard time making decisions.

Comments

• I'd suggest you shouldn't use your 500 hp now because you already maxed wolverine, thor and storm. If i were you, i would save it to 1250 for a 3 star upgrade.
  • Looks like you have 13 covers for Thor, C. Storm, and Wolvie, which should be enough to rely on for a while. It might make sense to save up another 750 to level up a 3* instead, probably Ragnarok to sub in for Thor. Though I would also level Spidey sometime soon as well.
  • ariakas wrote:
    I'd suggest you shouldn't use your 500 hp now because you already maxed wolverine, thor and storm. If i were you, i would save it to 1250 for a 3 star upgrade.

Same, assuming you don't need more cover space.
  • Buying skills for Rag would mean waiting two weeks or so and getting him to 2 red? That's when I could finally make good use of my widow. But that's quite a stretch. If I would need cover space (but which hero is missing in my inventory that would be worth cover space?) I still can erase Bullsh...ehm Bullseye. I find him terribly bad.
  • Don't let that HP burn a hole in your pocketless spandex suit. It's not going anywhere. It doesn't look like you have any pressing needs for HP right now. I'd say wait it out. ISO is easy enough to just throw into a character, but HP is much more valuable. I'd save it.
  • Cover slots cover slots cover slots. Unless you already have, say, 30+you will always need new cover slots ay some point and you'll feel stupid spending 1250 on a 3*** just to win one in an event or pack and have to throw it out for 25 gold...and irritated having to throw out a multi-cover card to make room if you don't already have the room. Personally, I am probably just going to pump into covers until its in the 30s.

If you REALLY don't care about cover slots... Save for a 3*** or for guaranteed 3*** packs (like the ironman 40...NOT like the diabolical token). 2**just are not worth the hp.