Puzzle Quest 2

Unknown
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
I couldn't find a dedicated topic for PQ2 (it's still a D3 game, right?) but I need to let you guys know that PQ2 also hangs on an iPhone 4 after an iOS 7.1 upgrade.
I love this game and I'd like to get back to it soon.

Please fix it asap! icon_neutral.gif

Comments

• Nice to see you've fixed Marvel PQ for 7.1 on the iPhone4, but I'm still waiting on an update for Puzzle Quest 2. Can you at least confirm somewhere on the boards that you'll be releasing an update, please.
  • Please give me an indication when you'll be patching Puzzle Quest 2, addressing the bug that prevents the app from loading in iOS 7.1 on an iPhone 4 - the same bug you have already patched in MPQ.
    I understand that PQ2 is no longer the earner it was, but you still have, I'd say, a responsibility to paying customers to maintain your products until their advertised EOL. Failure to meet this responsibility reflects very poorly on businesses in my experience.
  • 4 months and still no response? Still no patch for PQ2?
    At least extend the courtesy of responding to my posts.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Just e-mail or Facebook them.
  • I couldn't find a dedicated topic for PQ2 (it's still a D3 game, right?) but I need to let you guys know that PQ2 also hangs on an iPhone 4 after an iOS 7.1 upgrade.
    I love this game and I'd like to get back to it soon.

Please fix it asap! icon_neutral.gif

I think it is a Namco game. They might have answers for you about PuzzleQuest 2 for you at Namcos forum. I loved Puzzlequest 1 and 2. I hope you can get it fixed so you can keep playing! Good luck!
  • PQ2 was an awesome game... Any chance of PQ3?