Ballistic Salvo drain bugs

I have mine at lvl5 so the full description is this:
Fires charged homing missiles. They do XXXX damage to each enemy, stun the current target for 2 turns and crater the battlefield, destroying 3 basic tiles. Uses reserve power, sapping 2 AP from other AP colors.

There are 2 bugs:
1) This is the blue power but it does not drain red AP.
2) It should only drain color AP (as per the description) but it also drains environmental AP as well.

Also, is it as intended that you do not get AP from the 3 tiles you destroy? I forget the whole destroy vs. shatter thing with the AP generation.

Comments

• It used to drain red AP and didn't used to drain environ AP; I think this is a bug in R43. I noticed the env AP drain this morning as well.

As for destroy vs shatter -- it's not used consistently across the descriptions. It should be (someone already suggested that). I haven't watched closely enough to see if I'm getting AP or not, but I'm suspecting not.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Zathrus wrote:
    It used to drain red AP and didn't used to drain environ AP; I think this is a bug in R43. I noticed the env AP drain this morning as well.

As for destroy vs shatter -- it's not used consistently across the descriptions. It should be (someone already suggested that). I haven't watched closely enough to see if I'm getting AP or not, but I'm suspecting not.

I've actually never seen it drain red AP and I've been using it for awhile now. Wasn't going to bring it up, though...
  • I always plan for it draining red and whenever I checked, I just assumed that I had always managed to pop 2 red tiles and regained those 2 red AP back. But after a careful look, I realized that it just wasn't draining it to begin with.