Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Post Deleted

Comments

• ScottieJoJo
    ScottieJoJo Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would be very interested in joining. Username is ScottieJoJo. I have multiple characters above level 50 and am a daily player.
  • id love to join. Im competitive and aiming to the top.
  • What does "would be gd to hv line or google ac" mean?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Amity45 wrote:
    What does "would be gd to hv line or google ac" mean?

Line is a mobile app, which is mostly used for mobile games alliance business. Either line or fb will serve the same purpose

Google will be used for further in-alliance business, including keeping track of records and stuff, which is significantly less important for a member atm (this is just for preparation for their further developments on the alliance feature.

But both are optional as of right now, since I we are under this 'everyone can enter the alliance without permission, and some people's roster is actually pretty good that I don't want to kick them for the sake that I cannot get hold of them' situation.
  • Also looking for cross alliance collaboration starting from now, in order to prepare for the future development of the game.
  • More spots coming up, apply now and submit your roster for consideration icon_e_wink.gif
  • Droc76
    Droc76 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am interested in joining you guys. I have 3 100+ (Hulk, CMags, and Doom) and several 50+. 28 slot total. If you guys have line chat or equivalent I can send you pictures of my roster there.
  • im interested as well.

Solid roster, no 100+ but plenty 2 maxed 2 *'s, and several 3*'s in the 70-80's,

pvp name: ibontherun
  • Might be starting my own alliance if I don't get picked up by a legit one first. Plenty of lvl 85 and couple over 100 so message me with your plan on creating different "branches"
  • Looking for an alliance, seeing as we'll be getting an alliance specific event soon. I'm a daily player trying to grind my way to glory. No level 100s, but 16 at or above 50. Name is ctb770 on Steam.
  • ONE XTRA SPOT AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!
  • Sup chaimli. Looking to join your alliance!

I'm a veteran of marvel war of heroes and have been playing this game from I think launch time.

I have a decent roster with a couple level 85 characters, and have placed in the top 5 in some of the events.

If you give me your line ID I can hit you up there.
  • I think you may be filled now...but please consider me in the future? icon_e_wink.gif SummerOtaku in game as well.
  • Looking for active members,

Please note we are expanding gradually in a steady pace, so as to make sure that current members are doing well.
  • Droc76
    Droc76 Posts: 56
    Options
    Bump bump it up
  • More slots open NOWWWW icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Looking for active and willing players, pm for more icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • 3 Slots Open!! Come join us for tips, strategies and general comradery! Looking for active but not necessarily fanatical players, message us for details or to apply! Excelsior!
  • One more spot left, looking for active players and we will be using fb chat