Damage Control: Help us clean up the mess

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
I am currently recruiting for my alliance Damage Control. Yes, it is purposely a reference to an old Marvel comic.

I currently have just about every character with my highest lvl'd character at 57. I regularly compete in Events and I play on a daily basis.

If you are interested, send a request to Damage Control under the Alliances button in game.

Let's clean up.

Comments

• Now recruiting. Still spaces open.
  • Your alliance name.is great. Surprised it wasn't taken already. Would join but I'm already in an alliance.
  • Thanks for the compliment though
  • Looking for new members. No lvl requirements. No character requirements. Play how you want.
  • Recruiting new members. Brand new alliance. I always compete in events, including the recent alliance event where I still ranked within the top 100 by myself.
  • 3 spots still open for this new alliance. We are play as you want and take both new and old players. We will be participating in the next alliance tournament.
  • Spots still open for Damage Control. We're a brand new alliance looking to fill spots. No level requirements. No character requirements. I ask nothing from you but to play your way and compete in Alliance Tournaments.
    We are currently two members strong. Myself and Daliante. We both compete regularly in events and usually rank in top 150.

If you're interested, join up and send me a PM.
  • Come and join my reference to a short lived Marvel comic icon_razz.gif
  • We're Damage Control, and we make heroes accountable for their damage!
  • LuckyDog
    LuckyDog Posts: 70
    Options
    I joined a couple of hours ago. I play daily (day 146) and will do my best to help the cause.
  • Any plans to open up another roster? I'd be interested in joining you guys.
  • We have an opening for our Alliance. We are a no restriction play as you want Alliance. Join up and send me a PM with your in game screen name.
  • Hey my name in game is lochness. I just joined up. Hope that was ok. I haven't been able to join any alliance since the beginning! I had to see if it was going to finally work! I'm a daily player, day 145. My top 5 are:

80 Thor MN
    79 hulk
    74 ares
    73 magneto mn
    73 black widow gs

Thanks!
  • is there still a spot left?
  • We are currently looking to expand and fill our 7th spot. The only requirement is that you have the coin needed to open the 8th spot, which is 800.