Eight ( 8 ! ) Magneto (Classic) covers in a row

Just got 8 Magneto (Classic) covers in a row from the "Diabolical" cover pack today. Was hoping to level some sorely-needed villains but this is ridiculous. Would've liked to see some more Ragnarok or The Hood or Doom thrown in there. Still need to uncover one Hood ability (Dormammu’s Aid) and one of Doom's (Summon Demons). With "randomness" like this, I'm guaranteed to never get them. I'm afraid to spend any more points on cover packs at the moment. Please look into this.

Comments

• In before the statistics post.

Hate that for you. Wish you could send them my way.
  • did you get all three random colors out of curiosity?
  • Aaaghh! Just tried again and got a purple Magneto (Classic) cover! ****? That's 9 Magneto covers today! And to answer a previous poster, I got 3 red, 4 purple, 2 blue. I did get a blue Doom cover, though. But all the Magneto covers have been bumming me out. I wasn't even planning on leveling him at the moment. I was hoping for more Doom and Hood covers, really. I hope they look into this. This is not fun.
  • Still no statistics? Well, it really wouldn't be that unusual given the small number to choose from. Magneto covers are 3/12 of the Diabolical pack if I counted right. The odds are 1 in 4^8, or 1 in 65536 that you'd pull 8 in a row.
  • Magneto is really good in lightning rounds. I'd be counting your blessings son.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Yeah, I'm sitting here thinking how lucky he is! I'd love some more classic Magneto covers. For whatever reason, his lightning round is pretty contested.
  • I did put most of the covers into upgrading his most useful abilities since I do plan on leveling him sometime. I guess since I had my heart set into leveling Doom and/or The Hood or Ragnarok, it really bummed me out. Still missing a Doom and a Hood ability so leveling them with missing powers is no fun. I expected some randomness and all I got was the same damn character. And EVERYONE knows Doom is SUPREME. Long may he reign! icon_twisted.gif (Still hoping to hear from the developers about this. If I was this "lucky" I'd start playing the lottery like the rest of the suckers.)
  • Howler wrote:
    I did put most of the covers into upgrading his most useful abilities since I do plan on leveling him sometime. I guess since I had my heart set into leveling Doom and/or The Hood or Ragnarok, it really bummed me out. Still missing a Doom and a Hood ability so leveling them with missing powers is no fun. I expected some randomness and all I got was the same damn character. And EVERYONE knows Doom is SUPREME. Long may he reign! icon_twisted.gif (Still hoping to hear from the developers about this. If I was this "lucky" I'd start playing the lottery like the rest of the suckers.)

Remember we are about to get a free black Doom cover in a couple of days (if you have been logging in daily)