Standard Tokens

Options
Have they been altered recently? It seems like all they give me any more is 1* covers every time. In fact I'm pretty sure the last 10-20 I've gotten all gave me 1*s which seems statistically unlikely given that there is some chance of other covers happening.

Comments

• Nah your just getting an unlucky streak right now, yesterday out of 5 standard tokens I got 2 3* chars and since then I've gotten nothing but ****
  • Droc76
    Droc76 Posts: 56
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing till yesterday I pulled a red lazy Thor on my alt account with a 1* token. I guess I'm on a bad streak with my main. As much as I play I still get at least 1 3* a week of standard tokens.
  • Droc76 wrote:
    I was thinking the same thing till yesterday I pulled a red lazy Thor on my alt account with a 1* token. I guess I'm on a bad streak with my main. As much as I play I still get at least 1 3* a week of standard tokens.

That's a really good result if you're getting that from tokens you've won. It's easily a month since I had a 3* from a standard token that I won. These days I buy them as that seems to work better for me. Although it could just be super-freaky luck that makes it so that I buy them at just the right time and if I'd won one at that time it would have been a 3* anyway. But I've gotten superstitious at this stage.
  • octagon69
    octagon69 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I haven't gotten a single 3 star in over 3 weeks. So Im 0/60. I do get some 2 stars though.

They have nerfed everything as far as covers.
  • octagon69 wrote:
    I haven't gotten a single 3 star in over 3 weeks. So Im 0/60. I do get some 2 stars though.

I've gotten a few good ones lately like a red Hulk and a yellow Black Panther, so they're still good pulls out there.

The Random Number Generator, however, seems to hate you.
  • They've been ninja altered to stop giving 25hp, but the drop rate for 1, 2 and 3 star covers is probably the same as before.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Like with anything this random, there will be stretches you get a lot, stretches you get a little, and a lot of in-between. It's been like two weeks since I got anything useful, but that last one was a yellow lazyThor, so it was quite nice.
  • octagon69 wrote:

If I should judge this like you did then from my point of view the drops have been buffed. In the last week (about 30 standard tokens) I got a green Patch, a green Punisher and a black Hood.

It's just an unlucky streak for you.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    I pulled a C.Mag purple this week...but have never pulled a Patch, BP, Psy or L.Thor from either a Standard or higher. Luck is up and down.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MarvelMan wrote:
    I pulled a C.Mag purple this week...but have never pulled a Patch, BP, Psy or L.Thor from either a Standard or higher. Luck is up and down.

are BP and Lazy Thor even in the standard packs yet?
  • Yep i got a LazyThor from a standard the other day. It made me shed a little tear of joy.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    I want to say I saw something saying that BP/LT are in Standard. Time to go see if I can pull the post link!
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a BP black cover a few days ago and I had been hurting before that. Easily 94 tokens in a row of just 1*'s, 95th BP!!!!, I then pulled a Hawkeye 2* a few after that, now I'm back to 1*'s. Although I will say. I have 5 covers of 4* Wolvie. I got 1 as a progression, and 1 cuz I placed first. The other 3 had been from Standard packs. Of all the 3* and 4* combine I have pulled more Wolvie 4* than anything else.
  • I opened 43 standard tokens earlier today. 39 1-stars, 3 2-stars, and Daredevil.