Question for the Devs

Options
Ok, so I am sure we all want to know the answer, but I want a Devs answer. Hopefully IceX can give us a little idea on this. Why the change to the packs and the lightning round rewards? It is clearly a step back to everyone playing. Is it simply money? We are all losing a lot of interest in these as the rewards just aren't the same.

To see the numbers a little more clearly. Before the reward nerf, the top 25 players in each lightning round received a total of 35 3* covers, all useful for the lightning rounds. Now, they give out 35 tokens, that have a 20% chance at any 3* character or above. That means, on average, they are giving out 7 3* characters to the top 25 players, none of which are necessarily beneficial to the lightning rounds.

So, IceX, why the change to all of this?

Comments

• This is more appropriate in the LR thread where I expect it will be discussed ad nauseum.

Also, IceIX has flat out said that they ignore any threads with titles like this. They aren't thought-provoking titles and they don't give a clear indication of the content inside.
This discussion has been closed.