MPQ ISO/lvl

Options
Yeggy
Yeggy Posts: 81
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I want to know the XP for legendaries and many other things that should be made public by the game developers. Take it however you like. I cheated, I am filling in the XP for legendaries right now. I want this calculator to be complete. ISO Calculator

Have fun.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    A bit slow on the fill in there, so I finished it for ya.
  • Yeggy
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    A bit slow on the fill in there, so I finished it for ya.

LoL, thank you IceIX. May I ask why this sort of information isn't publicly available? This and level caps by covers. HP, tile damage and power scaling through level up?

GJ, I was confused for a second once the table got all filled =P
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Yeggy wrote:
    LoL, thank you IceIX. May I ask why this sort of information isn't publicly available? This and level caps by covers. HP, tile damage and power scaling through level up?

Because in order to make that filled in for you, I just spent the time doing the work of leveling a character myself and recording each level. The information we have isn't easily human readable is all. Power scaling is also simple enough for the community to gather, so we don't take the time to track down all levels and such there. Most people only care about min and max levels for any given character so getting all the information for ability level 1-5 and characters at each level is information overkill for all but the most hardcore theory crafters.
  • Yeggy
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Because in order to make that filled in for you, I just spent the time doing the work of leveling a character myself and recording each level.

Fair enough, someone compared you to Gandalf. Magic fingers Gandalf may be true, because I was doing the same thing and was way slower.

Hardcore Yeggy hasn't much more to say I guess. Thank you for your contribution.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Yeggy wrote:

Because in order to make that filled in for you, I just spent the time doing the work of leveling a character myself and recording each level. The information we have isn't easily human readable is all. Power scaling is also simple enough for the community to gather, so we don't take the time to track down all levels and such there. Most people only care about min and max levels for any given character so getting all the information for ability level 1-5 and characters at each level is information overkill for all but the most hardcore theory crafters.
    It'd be pretty useful to have 3 cover max level damage in some of the character thread (like the HT one)