Sausage Fingers

Options
I don't have the dreaded "sausage fingers" they are normal sized, nothing freakish about them, BUT this happens to me nearly every day. I don't know if it's cause i am impatient and i click too fast or what, but i am sick of this game making me feel insecure about myself. I'm pretty. My mammy told me so, and my mammy speaks the truth. It gets so bad that i end up clicking it over and over again, and to rub salt in the wounds, the game then proceeds to show me a tutorial on how to MATCH 3. Come on.....I have been playing this game for 3 months, i think i may have figured out how to match 3 colours a couple weeks into the game. NOW PLEASE STOP TELLING ME MY FINGERS ARE FAT.

unnamed_1.png

Comments

• It's more trigger happy fingers than sausage fingers. Especially when there are passives going on, you're basically pressing things too quickly that the UI can't keep up.
  • It's more trigger happy fingers than sausage fingers. Especially when there are passives going on, you're basically pressing things too quickly that the UI can't keep up.

It's making fun of me, i know it is. I can hear it laughing. make it stop please, make it stop.
  • I have skeletor fingers and that happens to me a lot, especially in lightning rounds. I have even had a match go through like that while trying to activate abilities, was not impressed. I thought you were going to say accidentally doing a match three instead of a match five... And that happens at least once a week followed by a loud curse.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    ^ PC user laughs arrogantly
    And we always see enemy AP, too!
  • Ugh yeah that happens too. Oooh look there's a nice match 5...WHAT, WHY DID IT MATCH 3 INSTEAD ****!!!!

p.s. Skeletor Fingers lol i used to call my brother that when we were kids icon_e_wink.gif
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For a man I have freakishly feminine hands and I get that mesage a lot as well.

You PC users may laugh and see enemy AP all the time but us mobile users can play on the porcelain throne icon_razz.gif
  • Linkster79 wrote:
    For a man I have freakishly feminine hands and I get that mesage a lot as well.

You PC users may laugh and see enemy AP all the time but us mobile users can play on the porcelain throne icon_razz.gif

Doesn't that make things go numb after an hour or so?
  • I reported this issue over 3 months ago: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1740

It frustrates me too. Happens on a daily basis.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you'd like to request the D3 gem-switching wand, just mash your hand against the screen at any time.
  • Linkster79 wrote:
    the D3 gem-switching wand,

ew ew ew ew damn you Nonce
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Ugh yeah that happens too. Oooh look there's a nice match 5...WHAT, WHY DID IT MATCH 3 INSTEAD ****!!!!
    This used to never happen to me. Now, it happens at least once every three fights. I blame you.
  • I long for the day when just looking at the gems is enough to move them. I read about this technology 10 years ago. WHERE IS IT???
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I always get annoyed when I have a match 5 lined up, I swipe to make the match and it makes a match 3?!?!?!

Happens a few times a week.
  • I always get annoyed when I have a match 5 lined up, I swipe to make the match and it makes a match 3?!?!?!

Happens a few times a week.

This rarely happens to me in MPQ but it happens ALL THE TIME in Candy Crush which has smaller tiles, and in CC missing that match 5 is nearly always the difference between winning and losing a level icon_evil.gif
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sometimes my touch screen freaks out and starts selecting/moving blocks that's two or three blocks over. At one point, I swear the game started playing on its own.

I guess my tablet is haunted, and the ghost really wanted to play.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You think it telling you how to match 3 is bad? Like once a week, it actually does make a match through the power select button, ruining the board
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I have a laptop, but I don't have it so bad that I need to play in the bathroom. On the other hand, I play at work too icon_redface.gif
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I have a laptop, but I don't have it so bad that I need to play in the bathroom. On the other hand, I play at work too icon_redface.gif

I have 3 kids, it is the quietest room in the house :p