Bug in Heroic Venom round 2

Options
Dear devs, there seems to be a problem with Round 2. The prizes look exactly the same.

Am I pretty sure you are great guys who would mix things up for your player base, and not tinykitty lazy tinykitty.. So could you look at fixing this?

Its either a bug or I went back in time to last week...

Comments

• Pretty sure they usually repeat on the "round" events? Not 100% sure tho. Is like a dif reward regardless tho. 4/6 events were lazy shieldbro. If anybody does.y have a max cover (blue withstanding for those outside the circle of 20/20 alliances) it will be a travesty. I have 4/4/4 and I didn't even do the deadly heroic (no time..did 3 matches in it total).
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX did say that everything was subject to change: maybe they decided to not hand out LT rewards for the second sub.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I don't think I've ever seen a double-round of events that have offered different prizes for round 1. So, it's certainly not surprising...
  • Nemek wrote:
    I don't think I've ever seen a double-round of events that have offered different prizes for round 1. So, it's certainly not surprising...

Yeah, if the double rounders are meant to accommodate those in different time zones then having the same rewards should be the whole point. EmeryT mentioned in another thread that we probably misunderstood when IceIX said Cap/Thor, he probably meant one of the two and it just hadn't been decided yet.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morphy wrote:

Is your radio playing 'I got you babe' too?
  • If it is playing anything by Huey Lewis and the News, -DO NOT- sleep with the moderately attractive lady who hits you with a car. Or go anywhere with Christian Bale.
  • Nemek wrote:

Not true, Unholy Outlaw had different rewards, so did Simulator basics
  • morphy wrote:

Is your radio playing 'I got you babe' too?

Why yes! I think today I'll take a groundhog for a car chase, learn the piano and do some ice sculpting..... Boring as it may sound it sure beats doing this tinykitty event again.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    morphy wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

Not true, Unholy Outlaw had different rewards, so did Simulator basics

I think he means events that ran back to back, like heroic juggernaut. Heroic simulator/unholy outlaw were run months apart.
  • Still having so many rounds of lazy cap is seriously lame.....
  • They are giving away lazy cap like candy. Soon you will regularly draw lazy cap from heroic packs....so that will make him just like a .......2* cap.....

Oh man , that's really LAZY
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    morphy wrote:
    They are giving away lazy cap like candy. Soon you will regularly draw lazy cap from heroic packs....so that will make him just like a .......2* cap.....

Oh man , that's really LAZY
    That's not bad actually. It's 500 ISO per cover. I'm up for that once my Lazy Cap is fully covered.