Please, please stop the popups!

Why do the popups have to repeat over and over and over and over and over and over? Every time I launch the app, which is several times a day because it doesn't stay open, I'm told that there is now "Unstable Iso-8" and "The Arena." When I go into the Avengers arena, I'm told that it's "Avengers Week." When I go into the Unstable arena, I'm told AGAIN that there's "Unstable Iso-8." Enter the Arena, I'm told I'm in "The Arena." When I exit a match, I'm told that my Collection is full and I should do something with my covers...

These popups should remember that they've already appeared. They should show up at the most twice, in case you missed it the first time. I have seen some of these popups since the patch a minimum of 50 times each. I am not exaggerating. Every time I try to do anything or go anywhere in the game, I have to close a popup window, sometimes 3 or 4 in a row. It's obnoxious. That's the best word to describe it.

Please do something about it! It's not annoying enough to make me quit playing, but it's actually pretty close. If I'm waiting for my team to heal after an arena match, I sometimes won't go back into the campaign while I wait. Because I know when I come back to the arena I'll have to see the popup again. And sometimes I just don't feel like seeing it even one single more time.

Am I the only one bothered by this? icon_e_confused.gif

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    No, you're not. There are a couple of other threads on this as well. We're aware of the issue and notice it ourselves. You should see (or rather, you shouldn't) what it's like on the QA servers with all the events running that we've done before available for QA purposes. It's a bit annoying to say the least. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Nope, you are not:

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=175

icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: IceIX beat me to it lol
  • Is this in the roadmap for a fix yet?
  • I am also surprised and annoyed at this hasn't been solved yet.
    Programming a timer for them to show only once every X hours, a counter for them to show only ONCE (you know, it is not that difficult to recheck the current events if interested) and/or adding an option to disable them altogether are more than trivial tasks for the talented Demiurge coders...