And the winner of Hotshot is...

Options
Classic Storm and her cheatin' ways.
I don't see in the power description where it says when her power goes off all her teammates get to hit you with their powers and your turn ends.
But that's what happens. I was wondering why she was suddenly so
Popular.

Comments

• Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You see.... She.... what?
  • That's new!
  • In one battle, it went like this: I used Storm (modern) to cast lightning. Tempest went off. Black Widow (original) immediately hit me with aggressive recon, Human Torch hit me with fireball, Storm (classic) hit me with windstorm, THEN MOVED TILES, that means I missed the end of my turn. I had not moved tiles. Next turn was game over, of course.
    Not fair.
  • You may have accidentally moved tiles without realizing it.
  • I considered that. But the tempest went off on a power, lightning strike, I didn't touch anything until Torch was the only one standing with less than 100 hp.
  • I've never personally come across a glitch where the other team gets their turn before you finish yours. But I have had occasion where I was trying to select a skill and accidentally moved a piece even while the skill menu was up.
  • Who on your team survived the wind storm? Did the character that took the stun survive?
  • No, Storm (modern) took the stun, she was up casting lightning strike. There *were* many cascades, crits, pauses to resolve one cascade before another, all the usual stuff. But I didn't touch the screen.
  • I will attempt to reproduce this again; although by the number of people suddenly using Storm (classic) I would believe I not the only one to notice it.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    I've never personally come across a glitch where the other team gets their turn before you finish yours. But I have had occasion where I was trying to select a skill and accidentally moved a piece even while the skill menu was up.
    Yeah, I do that at least twice a week. Especially on the middle power orb