what happen to lightning round hero edition?

Options
Hey what exactlly happen to lightning round? Already finished? How come?

Comments

• MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    While not sure what happened (probably just ended as there should be no 12pm EST one today), I know that I was seeing massive issues with them. For me, quite a few werent accessible until 15-20 minutes after they should have started. Which messed with my ability to get in and hit seed teams.

Not quite as a big a deal with them destroying the rewards though.
  • Oh..ok i thought it will be finished after hotshot round..nways i'm contented coz i leveled up my ares because of the iso that came to the lightning rounds..now im ready to be "bad"..icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'm more unlucky, I assumed c.mags was "bad" cause come on!
    levelled him to 141 but now the few characters allowed are all at lvl 6 or so
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    C.Mags is bad, just not "Bad" as he isnt a Dark Avenger. Sorry!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Jeremychen wrote:
    I'm more unlucky, I assumed c.mags was "bad" cause come on!

Me: Should I level CMags? And when?
    Others: Yes! He's totes awesome! Do it now, since he'll be "Bad"!
    Me: Okay! <levels CMags to L115 last night>
    D3: HA! NOPE! You get to use your L25 Moonstone and unleveled Ares! Yay! icon_twisted.gif
    Me: icon_cry.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Jeremychen wrote:
    I'm more unlucky, I assumed c.mags was "bad" cause come on!

Me: Should I level CMags? And when?
    Others: Yes! He's totes awesome! Do it now, since he'll be "Bad"!
    Me: Okay! <levels CMags to L115 last night>
    D3: HA! NOPE! You get to use your L25 Moonstone and unleveled Ares! Yay! icon_twisted.gif
    Me: icon_cry.gif

Somehow, I really, really doubt you'll regret leveling cMags.
  • HailMary
    Options
    Somehow, I really, really doubt you'll regret leveling cMags.
    Heh, very true. I tried him out in Hotshot. Even at 3/3/5, he's a Beasty von Beastersons.
  • And you don't even have 5 in blue for mags, his best color by a longshot. The difference between 3 and 5 on blue is hard to quantify, but I'd say its at minimum worth the equivalent of tripling the damage between a lvl 3 and lvl 5 move. That's like moving a 2k move to a 6k move by adding 2 covers. Again, that's minimum. 5 blue is by far one of the most amazing moves in the game that isn't spidey's stun atm. Bp black is in the ballpark though, as is patch green but with an asterisk.
  • HailMary
    Options
    And you don't even have 5 in blue for mags, his best color by a longshot. The difference between 3 and 5 on blue is hard to quantify, but I'd say its at minimum worth the equivalent of tripling the damage between a lvl 3 and lvl 5 move. That's like moving a 2k move to a 6k move by adding 2 covers. Again, that's minimum. 5 blue is by far one of the most amazing moves in the game that isn't spidey's stun atm. Bp black is in the ballpark though, as is patch green but with an asterisk.
    Just looking at his stats, I couldn't understand why people were losing their s--- over CMags B. Now, having pulled off three independent match-5 cascades in one turn with just 3 B (filling up MagTrans and LThor CtS in the process), I understand the power of CMags B. I can only imagine the perpetual-motion insanity that is 5 B, and the absolutely bonkers pain train that is CMags B + Patch G.