PvP player pick

Options
How do the characters for the pvp fights get picked in the game. Suppose I have 10 characters at various levels, which ones would get picked for pvp fight against me.

Will the highest level ones get picked or the ones having most health?

I am asking cos when i am doing a pvp fight and check what all character the person has, sometimes it doesnt make sense which ones were up for the fight against me. And conversely when i log back on and see i lost points in hotshot, I am wondering which ones of mine were up for the fight.

Comments

• if I understood u well. you are asking about your defensive team, i.e. the characters your opponent sees when they fight you.

your defensive team's characters are determined by the characters you used in your last match AND win with.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The last team that you won a PVP match in that particular event is the team that other players see. You are seeing the team that last won a match for the other player in the event.
  • And if they happen to be low on Health, they also get attacked low on Health yes?
    The last team that you won a PVP match in that particular event is the team that other players see. You are seeing the team that last won a match for the other player in the event.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    agrima71 wrote:
    And if they happen to be low on Health, they also get attacked low on Health yes?

No. The enemy team always starts at full health.
  • Damn! All those Health Packs wasted icon_redface.gif
    Bowgentle wrote:
    agrima71 wrote:
    And if they happen to be low on Health, they also get attacked low on Health yes?

No. The enemy team always starts at full health.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

Just to add that for retaliations against you the players see the team that you beat them with.