Oh god, not this again - Red iso 8!

Comments

• Top 15, but had to spend 400 of the 500 HP prize for an extra cover slot for Invisible Woman. I suppose we still came out ahead?
  • Well, wroteoff the weekend and made top 3. First time ever placing in top reward spot!
    (unenthusiastic yay)!

Never want to grind again like that...
    Time to see how lackluster Invisible Woman is...
  • finished #6 in my bracket. #1 had ~9600, i was ~ 8800. there was no real run up at the end in my bracket. m
  • Well, that was a little nerve-wracking over the weekend but otherwise worth it. icon_e_smile.gif

Alpha Flight and Xile, well played gentlemen icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'd given up on this one completely. Lol. (Too much was going on in my non-Marvel Universe icon_cry.gif). I made a last minute climb from from the 800's to the mid-500's to the 70's. Now, I wish that I'd had the time to try harder on the other days.

I think I could have at least finished top fifty. The top three scores in my bracket are insanely high and names I've never seen before. Lol.
  • Her bubble lock is going to be insanely annoying to fight against...if she ever gets that green AP, which she probably won't.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    First place finish here, now to do some ISO farming and get some more hero points, managed to get her up to level 38 with my last remaining ISO
  • someguy wrote:
    Well, that was a little nerve-wracking over the weekend but otherwise worth it. icon_e_smile.gif

Alpha Flight and Xile, well played gentlemen icon_e_wink.gif

Yeah, normal life can resume again! Well done to all those whose brains have been numbed by this the past few days. icon_eek.gif
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    First place finish here, now to do some ISO farming and get some more hero points, managed to get her up to level 38 with my last remaining ISO

Let us poor players know how strong she is and how well she does in the current meta ^^
  • Decided to upgrade to top 50 after no longer really needing the Hawkeye covers. I only grinded to about 7k and even that was unbearable. You 10k+ers are crazy.
  • AdamMagus wrote:

Let us poor players know how strong she is and how well she does in the current meta ^^

Is somebody really going to spend 25,000 HP to find out? lol
  • AdamMagus wrote:

Yeah... her force bubbles don't protect anything except to keep them from being moved. The tiles can still fall, and if they get matched then the bubble and the tile it was on both break.
  • Top 15 here. Managed to come back after not realizing there were repeatables for the first few days (blessing in disguise?). Glad to have another 4 star that is unlikely to ever see a match icon_e_smile.gif
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    Yeah... her force bubbles don't protect anything except to keep them from being moved. The tiles can still fall, and if they get matched then the bubble and the tile it was on both break.

Can her yellow protect herself? For example, if she is the last one standing will it make her invulnerable?

I was thinking invis and bubble up the invis tile and then you can attack with impunity until the bubbles get popped.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Of all of my first world problems I count not checking the end time for the tournament and getting 3 hawk eye covers because I fell out of throw 50 while at work to be the worst thing ever.

Man it really pays off to read, I thought it ended in the evening.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    fatcatfan wrote:

Can her yellow protect herself? For example, if she is the last one standing will it make her invulnerable?

I was thinking invis and bubble up the invis tile and then you can attack with impunity until the bubbles get popped.

Yes, yellow protect the lowest health character. In my game she protects herself. Funny effect.
  • fatcatfan wrote:

I didn't get yellow, someone else will have to answer that one.
  • I would answer that but getting 22 yellow in a game is tricky lol
  • It took 11K points to secure it, but I got my Top 15 and a very nice reward.

(500 Hero Points. 550 if I obey my initial instinct and sell off the Sue Storms, especially since her L1 skills are awful and her art is really funky. The Invisible Marla Maples.)
  • Clint wrote:
    Of all of my first world problems I count not checking the end time for the tournament and getting 3 hawk eye covers because I fell out of throw 50 while at work to be the worst thing ever.

Man it really pays off to read, I thought it ended in the evening.
    Sorry. Who's bracket were you in? I was #60 1/2 hr before finish. Didn't break top 50 until 10 mins left, poor guy.