MARVEL HEROS - 19/20

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hey folks we are currently expanding our alliance size to compete and continue to collect alliance rewards for our team in the top brackets of events. Our team is currently sitting at 19/20

We are looking for long term players who play daily,have a very strong roster including maxed or close to maxed 3* and 2* covers. A large number of covers are a good thing as well due to the changing events as it helps compensate for members that might be lacking. We have a chat room in this forum for tips and other advice and just general discussion.

Our goal is to ultimately have fun and earn each other rewards in the process.we do need to have somewhat of a competitive edge but that's not what the team is about.

Comments

• killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hi Marvel Heros, Killercool here. Interested in joining your alliance. I am a regular player - generally finishing top 20 in events, with a few wins in pvp events. Finished with 55k in the Unstable ISO-8 event.

My roster currently is level 85 OBW, Storm Classic, Thor NOW, A Wolvie, with a bunch of other two stars sitting between level 6 and 75 (to be levelled when an event gives enough incentive to bother). I have most of the three star characters sitting between level 15 and 70, with a bunch of IOS-8 in reserve to level up the first one that I fill the covers on. Have 6 covers on IW too.

Happy to pay for a slot in your team. Let me know.

Killercool.
  • Przyczajonyjez
    Options
    Hi.
    Im now top 20 bw turnament and can i join ?
  • Hi Marvel Heros, Killercool here. Interested in joining your alliance. I am a regular player - generally finishing top 20 in events, with a few wins in pvp events. Finished with 55k in the Unstable ISO-8 event.

My roster currently is level 85 OBW, Storm Classic, Thor NOW, A Wolvie, with a bunch of other two stars sitting between level 6 and 75 (to be levelled when an event gives enough incentive to bother). I have most of the three star characters sitting between level 15 and 70, with a bunch of IOS-8 in reserve to level up the first one that I fill the covers on. Have 6 covers on IW too.

Hello killercool. If the rest of the team agrees I will buy the slot for you when you are ready to apply. Then when the next candidate is accepted you'll arrange a time with him.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hi,

interested in joining your alliance if possible

in-game name is Suzumebachi,

roster is as follows

105 punisher
    100 IM40
    96 classicMAg, Rags, wolv X-force
    95 GSBW, Spiderman, hulk, patch, loki, psylocke
    maxed on all 2* except bag
    79 hood
    77 dd, doom
    54 IW
    41 BP, lazyThor

and happy to pay for slot in your team. Hope i can be a fit in your alliance

-Suzumebachi / DevilYevon
  • Hi.
    Im now top 20 bw turnament and can i join ?

Hello icon_e_smile.gif

How is your rooster?
  • Hello All,

Currently looking for a new alliance, as the one I am currently in has failed to go above 100 in the rankings. Even though I am always top 1-10 in all pvp events. Looking for an alliance that finishes in the top 100, also willing to donate HP if necessary for a spot. Currently finishes with all the 2* that I want and I am working on my 3* switch. I am active and play a few hours everyday and hope to contribute to a dedicated group. Please message me if you think you have a good fit.
  • Przyczajonyjez
    Options
    Cstorm 83
    Dr Doom 64
    MNMagneto 62
    Cap Am modern 61
    Moon 53
    Iron man 50
    MStorm 50
    Thor Marvel now 38
    Thor modern 38
    Daredevil 35
    IW 30
    Patch wolverine 28
    Bullseye 25
    black panther 25
    Classic magneto 20
    Psylocke 20
    hulk 20
    Punisher 20
    model 40 - 18
    ragnarok 18
    Steve rodgers 15
    Human torch 25
    loki 15
    Spider man 15
    ares 6
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Eduardet wrote:
    Hi Marvel Heros, Killercool here. Interested in joining your alliance. I am a regular player - generally finishing top 20 in events, with a few wins in pvp events. Finished with 55k in the Unstable ISO-8 event.

Hello killercool. If the rest of the team agrees I will buy the slot for you when you are ready to apply. Then when the next candidate is accepted you'll arrange a time with him.

Sounds like a plan, would be happy to make it work icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hi MARVEL HEROS
    I'm daily player with 38 roster now (That's all I can collect right now). I play a lot and hope to usually got good standing in the events.
    I'm willing to pay for the slot in your alliance. Please let me know how to apply to join.
    In game username: JeffreyHou
    The top roster as follow:
    Captain America: 85
    Storm: 85
    Black Widow: 77
    Daken: 69
    Wolverine: 69
    The Hood: 67
    Thor: 64
    Magneto: 62
    Iron Man 58
    Psylocke 55
    Moonstone 50...
  • Heya Marvel Heros!

I'm also looking to join your Alliance, and am happy to pay the HP cost.

I'm in Day 154 of Resupply, and here's my current roster: (trying to make the transition from 2* to 3*)
    OBW: 85
    Wolvie: 85
    C. Storm: 78
    Moonstone: 65
    Thor: 55
    Hood: 51
    Iron Man: 50
    Spider-man: 43
    IM40: 41
    Storm (Modern): 40
    BW (Modern): 40
    BW (Grey): 38
    Ragnarok: 38
    Daken: 37
    Cpt America: 36
    Hulk: 30
    IW: 30
    Wolvie X-Force: 30
    Psylocke: 25
    Thor 3*: 25
    Wolvie Patch: 23
    Bullseye: 21
    Daredevil: 18
    Punisher: 18
    etc.
  • aped1886
    aped1886 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Any available slots left? Very active player (play every day, at least 3 hours per day).

Roster:

GSBW : 128
    IM40: 124
    Hulk: 111
    SpiderMan: 108
    Patch: 82
    Thor 3*: 80
    Magneto Classic: 79
    OBW: 57
    Loki: 55
    Wolverine: 53
    Hood: Level 52
    XF Wolverine: 50
    Captain America: 34
    Magneto Marvel Now: 32
    Venom: 30
    Psylocke: 30
    Steve Rogers: 30
    IW: 30
    Doom: 28
    Hawkeye Modern: 24
    BWM: 22
    Daredevil: 18
    Black Panther: 15
    Human Torch: 15
    Daken: 14
    IM35: 9
    Thor Marvel Now: 6
  • Tharos
    Tharos Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi.
    If you still have some room for me, I will be happy to join you and pay for a slot.
    I am a daily player (currenty at day 87) from France.

I am very active on the events. In pvp events, I can go from about 400 points (without shield, on the events I do not care) to #1 with more than 900 points (one time, the last event with the hulk covers and 4* wolverine as reward).

I am in the 2* -> 3* transition, but I have nearly all characters in this game (37 slots).
    Maxed level 85 2* characters and fully build: OBW, Thor, Wolverine and Storm. Ares have the 13 covers but I keep the iso for the 3*, unless I need him for an event. Cap America is "only" 75 with all the covers, as I no longer use him very often.
    Still building my 3* characters (the first ones are level 50+, I need more cover to play them a lot in events), and I aim to join an active alliance wo wants to perform well (for some nice covers) and have a lot of fun, without the absolute need to always be top 1.
  • Hi
    I am a Dailey player and I can open a slot.
    Top100 on latest event.
    Ares,Thor,Wolverine Astonishing X-Men LV85 also have 9 characters of 2stars
    16characters of 3stars and 1wolverine of 4stars,my gamerid is kakayou.
  • Juhlz
    Juhlz Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello there,
    Day one player only missed 10 daily rewards, on average get top 50 or 100 in all events that I try on. Sometimes matching system breaks me in pvp and don't try as hard
    roster is 38 covers

141 Punisher
    102/115 Iron Man
    85 OBW
    85 Wolverine
    60/85 C Storm
    58/90 Hulk
    54/71 X-force Wolverine (get another cover tomorrow currently working in leveling him)
    51/85 MNow Mags

Can give the rest of roster upon request
  • Hi all.Im active daily player and and looking for solid aliance.Im pending in your aliance so if you need me acept me icon_e_smile.gif.
    punisher-114
    thor,black widow original,moonstone-85
    magneto classic-77
    hulk-66
    storm classic-64
    bullseye-69
    and lots of other char. about 30-40lv
  • hi there..
    active player here interested in joining the alliance..
    played for a lil over 3 months..
    got a quite decent team with ironman mk40 @ 89, hulk @77, storm (classic) & wolverine maxed out..
    id is cellz

p/s: i actually request to join the alliance in-game..hee