Oh god, not this again - Red iso 8!

Comments

• Yeah, 3 repeatables is too much on this system. I'm feeling kinda burned out myself.
  • Shikao wrote:
    I must say that situation in our bracket today is very stable icon_e_wink.gif
    The Ladder wrote:
    Looks like I'll be ducking out of work at every opportunity tomorrow to stay top 3.

Did you got bored at work? Or farmed just in case?

Farmed just in case. There was no way I was going to waste all that effort yesterday by being careless today.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    I must say that situation in our bracket today is very stable icon_e_wink.gif
    The Ladder wrote:
    Looks like I'll be ducking out of work at every opportunity tomorrow to stay top 3.

Did you got bored at work? Or farmed just in case?

Farmed just in case. There was no way I was going to waste all that effort yesterday by being careless today.

I might have done that... icon_redface.gif
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Yeah, 3 repeatables is too much on this system. I'm feeling kinda burned out myself.

Burned out myself, and burned my ISO wallet, spent around 10-15k ISO on Stockpiles, and returning 20 ISO for a fight is low.
  • Shikao wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:

I might have done that... icon_redface.gif

Nah, you will be ok. The guy in 4th has been super optimistic the past 24 hours or so, think everyone else in our bracket gave up the ghost a while back.
  • I don't know why, but I have a feeling that the guy currently in 5th in my bracket hasn't done his missions yet, and is hoping to make a surprise run on the third spot.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Ranzera wrote:
    Yeah, 3 repeatables is too much on this system. I'm feeling kinda burned out myself.

I would like to see them add more harder repeatables, but all of the repeatables diminished at the same time. So you could only do 10 or so before they were all worth no points. The points should also reflect their difficulty, not like these where the hard repeatable was worth 25-50% more than the mindless one and was 2-3x more difficult.

I would love face off against a lvl 200 Rag, 150 Daken and 150 Bullseye. But they should reward 120-150 points a pop.
  • Bainee wrote:
    I would love face off against a lvl 200 Rag, 150 Daken and 150 Bullseye. But they should reward 120-150 points a pop.

Which would gift each bracket to those strong enough to take on that level of opponent. And leave the everyman moaning about how unfair it is that those big guns win the tournaments icon_twisted.gif
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    The Ladder wrote:
    Bainee wrote:

Which would gift each bracket to those strong enough to take on that level of opponent. And leave the everyman moaning about how unfair it is that those big guns win the tournaments icon_twisted.gif

You could take away the limits on the repeatables, just have a wide range worth appropriate points based on difficulty. This would balance a strong deck against an abundance of time, which the current format favors.
  • Bainee wrote:
    You could take away the limits on the repeatables, just have a wide range worth appropriate points based on difficulty. This would balance a strong deck against an abundance of time, which the current format favors.

And if someone has a strong deck AND an abundance of time? I like the diminishing returns, personally, and think your idea of having missions of multiple difficulties that share stacks is awesome. More challenging grinding sounds better than more time grinding.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Bainee wrote:

And if someone has a strong deck AND an abundance of time? I like the diminishing returns, personally, and think your idea of having missions of multiple difficulties that share stacks is awesome. More challenging grinding sounds better than more time grinding.

Sounds like a good idea but I doubt the back-end is flexible enough to support this at the moment.
  • It would take an update to their server side if that's what you mean. That would take a small amount of effort to implement since most of the code is there already in the current iteration.
  • I'm always wary when giving estimates of other people's work. We don't know how it's implemented and this seemingly simple change might be quite the contrary.
  • I'm always wary when giving estimates of other people's work. We don't know how it's implemented and this seemingly simple change might be quite the contrary.

I do have a problem with assuming people do things intelligently.
  • I have no idea how but i'm about to get 3rd place in my bracket without really trying. 700 pt separation between me and the guy in 4th.
  • 7 minutes left and 500+ points down to #16, I might stop farming now...
  • I managed to get into top 50, yay. Frustrating bracket (I'm stuck with DumDumDugn and some other recognizable faces. XP I just couldn't keep up).
  • First place finish here. 11607 points X_x
  • Number 3 got jumped with about a half-hour left in my bracket and never moved again. Someone's gonna be very unhappy.
  • Finished Top 15 with about 11400. After 2 days I recognized, that i couldn't reach Top 3 without grinding all day. It was a grindfest nonetheless. So i got a char i won't use in years icon_e_biggrin.gif. Is anyone else thinking, that Sues pose is kinda weird?